Jump to content

Staying in Oz to travel after having been on a 457 visa?

Recommended Posts

Hi All,


If my girlfriend and I decide we want to travel around Australia for a few months after we resign from our jobs, what options are there?


We are currently both on separate 457 visas and I understand that you have 28 days in which to leave Australia but what options are there if we want to go travelling i.e. we don't want to get another job with a 457 or try and work out what other visa to apply for? Is there a travel visa we can apply for? Can we do this while we're still in Australia etc? Any advice would be appreciated.





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Technically you're still in receipt of a visa ...... dept of immigration or a registered migration agent may be able to suggest something.

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now