Children

Guest tracy23

Guest tracy23

Hi i have 2 daughter aged 8 and 9, they are both in lifeguarding clubs and dancing clubs in Northumberland,Will they be able to join clubs like this in australia, We r looking to move to Geraldton, Both girls are very shy and quite and stick together, We are all looking forward to moving as last year was a nitemare where we used to live my oldest daughter was stabed she was only 8 at the time and all she was doing was playing with her friends outside the back garden, Since moving both girls stay in the house as they are both to scared to go outside,This is no life for two little girls so we are hoping they we come out of themselfs a little bit when we move. Thank you for taking the time to read this and advice would be very helpful xx

Guest tracy23

I know calNGARY everyone says the same when i tell them what my daughters have been through in the last 12 months, the boy who attacked her was only 10, we moved on to a brand new estate and from day one the girls were attacked and abused, they couldn't even play in the garden. The parent would abuse myself and the girls because i phoned the police, we couldn't leave the house for fear of what would happen, So we are all looking forward to starting a new life in australia.