Job Opportunities with Bankwest!

Guest Di Capstick

Guest Avi Liani

Dear Di

I've just send my CV from the website you posted. I will be looking forward to hearing from your department. I am really highly motivated to work hard. I can send you positive references from my past work places if you require.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pc008

Hi Di,

I'm in the same boat, can't PM you... if you can PM me I'd be able to send you my CV as I noted you had a .Net role which matches my skillset. I'll try and see if it lets me PM you after this post but if you could PM me it would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest hazel100

Hi

We are in early stages of our visa app, but hoping to be out in approximately 12 months to Perth.

I've worked in the UK for a company named CFS (Cooperative Financial Services for the last 17 years on the banking side. Working in a variety of roles - In a nutshell.....

Initially started in the processing centre on the cheque side of things.

Moved into Customer Services in the Lost & Stolen Centre.

Majority of my time has been spent within the Financial Crime sector - trying to stop the fraudsters from taking our hard earned money be it the customers or the banks - via application fraud/account takeover etc.

I've worked on the account opening side (applications) & Falcon/fraud detection system - reviewing customers account to ensure transactions are in order & card fraud - dealing with customers that have suffered fraud on their account.

I have also had experience of managing a team of 14 for 18 months and then I diverted into a business advisor role at management level - educating customers and staff on the risks of financial crime and how to prevent/detect it.

Finally at this moment in time after my third child a have taken a temporary step back to an advisor role until my son (3years old) is in full time education, as childcare in the UK costs an arm and a leg!

Do you think Bankwest would offer any potential future opportunities to suit my experience?, I would ideally like to work a 3 or 4 day week and happy for these to be full or part working days as the childcare system in Oz looks like it would cater for my needs.

I will be getting certificates/references & CV together over the next couple of months so if you could provide me with a link direct to a site I could post this to that would be great.

Look forward to your reply.

Hazel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bageera

Hi Di, Not been able to PM hence, posting as a reply...I am a Finance professional - CPA Aus - Associate member; CMA - USA...moving from the US to Perth basis my 176 state sponsored visa...(PR is ready and I can move any time depending on requirement) If you would have any possible roles for me in Finance, please let me know.

Thanks,

Guest Guest31881

I have closed this thread, The poster has not been online since 10/02/2012 and has not responded to a PM from us asking if there are positions available. I am sure that if more opportunities arise Di will repost with more information thanks.