Job Opportunities with Bankwest!

Guest Di Capstick

Guest Di Capstick

Hi all

We currently have numerous opportunities at Bankwest in many different areas - IT, HR, Business Banking, Marketing, Risk and Finance! These roles are all based in either Perth or Sydney.

If you are new to Oz and are looking for job opportunities to kick off your new life here, have a look at the world of Happy Banking and see if your ideal job is waiting for you! We offer great work/life balance and a heap of benefits!

If you would like further information or a confidential chat then please feel free to PM me

Hi Di, Can seem to send a PM, must be cause I'm new here.

Are you only looking for people already in Australia or would the bank consider sponsoring someone?

Thanks, Lesley

Guest Guest31881
Hi Di, Can seem to send a PM, must be cause I'm new here.

Are you only looking for people already in Australia or would the bank consider sponsoring someone?

Thanks, Lesley

It takes about an hour for the software to allow you to send a PM, try after you have been registered for a couple of hours.

Hi all

We currently have numerous opportunities at Bankwest in many different areas - IT, HR, Business Banking, Marketing, Risk and Finance! These roles are all based in either Perth or Sydney.

If you are new to Oz and are looking for job opportunities to kick off your new life here, have a look at the world of Happy Banking and see if your ideal job is waiting for you! We offer great work/life balance and a heap of benefits!

If you would like further information or a confidential chat then please feel free to PM me

Hi Di

Do you have anything in the Engineering world. We're looking for sponsorship. My hubby's a Snr Mechanical Design Engineer. If not, do you know of any other agencies that can help.

Also, any advise would be much appreciated!!

Much thanks in advance.

J'sOZ

Guest Di Capstick

Hi J'sOZ,

There are no engineering roles at Bankwest - I would recommend having a look at the careers sites for BHP Billiton/Chevron/Rio Tinto as they can offer many more engineering roles and there is HEAPS of work with them at the moment!

Good luck!

Guest Di Capstick

Hi Lesley

We do offer sponsorship for certain roles, as long as the skills required are recognised by the Dept of Immigration as 'desirable'. PM me with the kinds of roles you are looking for and we can discuss!

Cheers

Hi I have recentl;y moved to Perth. I am a uk qualified Solicitor with over 15 years experience. I do not want to practice here but want to use my legal skills. I did a lit of bank work in UK. Any suitable positions avaliable. Thanks Paz

Hi J'sOZ,

There are no engineering roles at Bankwest - I would recommend having a look at the careers sites for BHP Billiton/Chevron/Rio Tinto as they can offer many more engineering roles and there is HEAPS of work with them at the moment!

Good luck!

Hello Di

Thank you very much indeed!!! Hope you have lovely weekend!!

J'soz :-)

Hi Di

I am also looking for sponsorship. I work at Barclays in the Uk as a Regulated Customer Advice Area Manager with FSA CAS status. I also have lots of experience working within the branch network. Would this be of any use to you under the sponsorship visa? Thanks.

Hannah

Guest Pathfinder
Hi, Is there any job in admin/teller? I am a PR. Thanks

Hi have you managed to PM? I'm new on here so I just went into personal messages on the tool bar and put in Di Capstick in the Recipient details, although I am not sure if this worked as I didn't receive an acknowledgement.

Hi Di,

Sent you a PM on 28th Jan'12, I will be in Sydney from 27th of this month (Feb'12) on PR visa and am into banking and looking for job opportunities.

I have sent more details on the mail sent to you.

Regards,

Andy88 (Anand).

Guest Desperate Dan

Hi Di,

I have only just joined poms in oz so can't pm yet. Is there another way we can discuss these opportunities as I am really interested and have relevant experience.

Thanks

Ian

Hi Di,

I have only just joined poms in oz so can't pm yet. Is there another way we can discuss these opportunities as I am really interested and have relevant experience.

Thanks

Ian

To PM you need to left click on the name and then select 'private message' to be able to PM somebody.

Guest Di Capstick

Hi jelcic!

It really depends - if you have your own means of moving to Australia then great, if not sponsorship is available for certain roles - these generally have to be management level positions and only really those positions where candidates are hard to find within Australia. Have a look at the Bankwest Careers web site to see if there are any roles you would be interested in - http://www.bankwest.com.au/careers

Cheers

Guest Di Capstick

Hi Hannah

Sponsorship decisions are made based on the role you are applying for so its difficult to say at this moment in time if you could be sponsored - have a look at our careers website - http://www.bankwest.com.au/careers to see if there are any roles you would be interested in. At that point we would be able to advise if sponsorship could be considered for those vacancies.

Cheers

Guest Guest31881
Hi Di,

Thanks

Ian

You can PM one hour after registering on the site, just have to be patient while software updates...

• 2 weeks later...