Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


bricklaying jobs help

Recommended Posts

hello, we are moving to victoria soon i am slightly confused.here in england i have a CSCS card which prooves my qualifications in brickwork and health & safety test together in one card.i assume this new white card in victoria [and national] is the same, all i gather is that it is just for your health & safty test so should i just carry my CSCS card around to show my qualifications or is there some other thing i should have?please help me

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now