176 visa lodged January 2012

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Millie, are you still waiting too?

Yeh but I have kind of given up now to be honest. Had no response to emails to the case officer apart from the usual automated thing. I was so stressed out about it before but now I have reconciled to the 'if it happens it happens' school of thought. I don't even check the on line status any more because it hasn't changed for 4 months :dull:

Hope you get your grant next week.

Millie x

Yeh but I have kind of given up now to be honest. Had no response to emails to the case officer apart from the usual automated thing. I was so stressed out about it before but now I have reconciled to the 'if it happens it happens' school of thought. I don't even check the on line status any more because it hasn't changed for 4 months :dull:

Hope you get your grant next week.

Millie x

I hope you get yours too. Its such a hard decision to migrate and it is so frustrating to have to wait and anticipate. I have stopped checking too and have given up and have had to tell myself to live my life otherwise this visa will take over everything.

Rosey..

:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Been a very long time since I last posted on here but I have some great news. Yesterday I was offered an excellent job in Perth and I start in September. Flights and first month's acomodation are all booked, shipping company are colecting our stuff August 10th.

To say we're excited is an understatement!

Almost time for us to leave for Perth! We have left our home and moved into a B&B for 3 weeks before we fly!! We have our leaving party 1 week tomorrow wow it's finally starting to feel real

Em

Well Em, you must have been there a couple of weeks now, how is it? Are you settling in nicely?

We go in 10 days...

Guest ritz2044

Hi,

I applied for 176 on 23 June 2012. Within how many days does a CO gets assigned ?

And for PCC in India.. my wife's name on passport was before marriage and they refused to issue her PCC and has asked to do a re-issue of passport.

Did any one face any issues

Cheers

Ritesh

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Yes I'm still waiting, now it is more than a year of waiting since CO allocation...:cry:

WOW Azim I can't believe you've still not been approved yet!!! We have been in perth now for 7months, it's the best move we could have ever made! We are so happy here and have settled so well.

Hope they get your visa granted soon!!!

Emma & Sam