Mystery Shoppers Wanted - Cairns

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Mystery Shoppers / Secret Shoppers needed in Cairns 4870. The Secret Shopper Mystery Shopping Services are looking for reliable Mystery Shoppers to carry out assignments in Cairns 4870. We are looking for reliable persons with either Mystery Shopping experience or a high level of literacy and a great memory. Report writing skills are also highly valued. Many of our Mystery Shoppers not only earn a great part time income but also often receive free goods and services. We have paid casual work in this area at the moment. If you are interested in this opportunity could you go to our website and fill out the employment form at: http://www.thesecretshopper.com.au Please note this is the only way we accept applications.

I will be applying for a job as a Mystery Shopper, had already thought about, right up my Street, me thinks :wink:

I have been mystery shopped myself a few times, and spotted them, quite funny actually, especially as we were all ringing each other to say ´you are just about to be mystery shopped´, and still one girl got caught out. :rolleyes: even after the warning

Guest The Pom Queen

I was registered to do it in the UK but never had time to do any.

I will be applying for a job as a Mystery Shopper, had already thought about, right up my Street, me thinks :wink:

I have been mystery shopped myself a few times, and spotted them, quite funny actually, especially as we were all ringing each other to say ´you are just about to be mystery shopped´, and still one girl got caught out. :rolleyes: even after the warning

Guest The Pom Queen
Hope that wasn´t because you were too busy doing ´real´shopping.

:wink:

Lol no I hate shopping I think that's why I never took up any of the jobs.