If you don't love it!

Guest lottie

Today a car cut me up & this is what was displayed in the rear window.

Australian flag saying " IF YOU DON'T LOVE IT GO HOME"

My reply,

"I like it but I don't love it"

anyone else know that feeling?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest57588
Today a car cut me up & this is what was displayed in the rear window.

Australian flag saying " IF YOU DON'T LOVE IT GO HOME"

My reply,

"I like it but I don't love it"

anyone else know that feeling?

Uggh, hate that stuff. Insecurity and hostility dressed up as patriotism. What's wrong with quite liking the place, or enjoying it for now?. Why must you have to love it?

Uggh, hate that stuff. Insecurity and hostility dressed up as patriotism. What's wrong with quite liking the place, or enjoying it for now?. Why must you have to love it?

I don't know, why must we love it, can't we as you say, like it for now?

Guest guest17301
I'm sure I saw similar stickers in the UK ... can't remember where though

I saw one in a local Pakistani lads car that said 'Youve got your Queen, we've got your country'

:shocked:

Guest Guest26012

You obviously don't like them! They are tongue in cheek so not meant to tell you that you have to love it! Not really! They are just car stickers! Get one made yourself with I like Australia but don't love it! I'm sure it would be a top seller!

You obviously don't like them! They are tongue in cheek so not meant to tell you that you have to love it! Not really! They are just car stickers! Get one made yourself with I like Australia but don't love it! I'm sure it would be a top seller!

Hope you can afford the paint jobs that would be required afterwards!!!

Guest Guest26012

And your point is? I believe that most people would just see it as a laugh tbh! And it's not because I LOVE oz is because I think that your average Jo blogs has got a sense of humour! If they don't see it that way then that's their problem! To say that you would need a paint job is a bit over the top! My opinion of course!

And your point is? I believe that most people would just see it as a laugh tbh! And it's not because I LOVE oz is because I think that your average Jo blogs has got a sense of humour! If they don't see it that way then that's their problem! To say that you would need a paint job is a bit over the top! My opinion of course!

No, they don't say that you are welcome if you do love Australia - they say that if you don't then get the **** out of our country. It's the Aussie equivalent of "there ain't no black in the Union Jack".

It might be your problem if they dont share your sense of humour!! Nothing like a bit of strategic keying to make a point. I dont think I would be trusting the Aussie sense of humour that far, it's not great at the best of times.

Guest guest57588
It might be your problem if they dont share your sense of humour!! Nothing like a bit of strategic keying to make a point. I dont think I would be trusting the Aussie sense of humour that far, it's not great at the best of times.

C'mon, just because we thought that that Michael Jackson routine on 'Hey Hey it's Saturday' was hilarious proves we have a sense of humour.