Family of 4 moving to Baulkham Hills/Castle Hill areas

Monkeynutzz

Havn't been on here for a while and for some reason not receiving notifications, me and oh are up for either 3rd or 4th our kids are older so thats not a problem so I am happy to go with the majority :biggrin:

Im with Leslie I'm not getting notifications either. Would be good to meet some new faces so can I be inc in this meet xx

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im with Leslie I'm not getting notifications either. Would be good to meet some new faces so can I be inc in this meet xx

Hi, (not getting notifications either) but we'd love to meet up as well. We have a 4 and 2 year old. Not been in the etta yet but read this review about the place, made me giggle but it makes a couple of noteworthy points if going on a Sunday.

'Sundays are a very busy day, and it is best to book a table if you want to be outside near the playground. I would suggest though, not to book it too close to the "vomotrom" as we call it (the spinning thing) as its likely to end in vomit near by as we discovered last time we were there! Overall a great day out, with plenty to do for the kids.

Weekdays are great for mum's groups to get together for a wine and lunch while the kdis play.'

Hopefully meet you ll soon.

Hi everyone has a meet up happened yet? we have had no internet for the last 2 weeks.When the next one goes ahead we would love to come we have 3 girls 12,10 and 7. looling forward to meeting new people!!

julie

HI Julie not yet hopefully next weekend the 3rd or 4th, sunday 4th is good for us, anyone else for the 4th???

Hi everybody.

Finding this thread is great. I moved here (Baulkham Hills) a few months ago with husband and 2 daughters (7 and 2). I am not working at the moment so meeting up during the day with some other mums who have young ones would be great. Although I have meet some friendly Aussies I find myself listening for English accents so I can start a conversation with someone I have something in common with! My eldest daughter (7) is at Jasper Rd public school and has been finding it a little hard being the new girl. If there is anyone else Baulkham Hills based with a daughter of similar age it would be great to hear from them. I know there are a couple of people on this thread with twins around this age.

Tracy

4th is good for me too, how about we say around 3ish or is that too late for some of the younger kids? Meeting at the Ettamogah I think Julie as it has the kids play area though open to other suggestions - I am happy to go with the flow - looking forward to it:biggrin:

3pm at the Ettamogah is fine with us. Can someone let me know the address to meet - not been there before thanks x

3 would be great for us - we have a 4 year old and an 11 year old who could do with some friends, so please count us it - just need the address. Has someone counted and booked (after reading previous post about Sundays)?

Can't wait to meet up with you all!

Tracey

3pm sounds good I can book a table will pop down tonight and do that, not that I need an excuse to pop down after the day I have had:arghh: - I think I will try and get a couple of the one's outside but undercover if I can that way if it is nice the kids can play but if it is raining then we will all be dry - any problems then let me know otherwise see you on Sunday - looking forward to it

Lynne

Hi,

Just remembered to check again as still not getting notifications but we should be able to make it on Sunday as well. We'll be the ones with 2 mad curly haired children girl 4 and boy 2. A bloke that is folic ally challenged and a wife with a desperate need of a cut and colour!

Popped down last night and booked a couple of tables - wasn't able to get outside as it was all booked up sorry..... anyway it is booked under my name Lynne - for those of you that don't know the address it is Cnr Merriville & Windsor Rds

Kellyville Ridge, NSW, 2155 http://www.ettamogahhotel.com.au/ look forward to meeting you all let's hope the weather brightens up eh!

Hi, hope you don't mind me crashing in but we have just moved to Kellyville a few weeks ago and we would love to come along to the Sunday get together if thats OK? We are Polly and Evan, with 7 yr old twins, Tom and Cara. Think I'm right in thinking its 3pm at The Ettamorga Pub? xx

3pm sounds good I can book a table will pop down tonight and do that, not that I need an excuse to pop down after the day I have had:arghh: - I think I will try and get a couple of the one's outside but undercover if I can that way if it is nice the kids can play but if it is raining then we will all be dry - any problems then let me know otherwise see you on Sunday - looking forward to it

Lynne

Hi Lynne

I hope they are big tables, as I would like to join in too!

Tracy

the more the merrier I say - it will be great to meet new people! The table is on the raised part of the main area - though I think the weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow so we could move outside - I am easy whatever See you all tomorrow. :) And yep 3pm