AACA Skills Assessment

sehmi101

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, not been here for a while...I have rang them twice they said all is fine but still waiting on the approval to come through!!!! I will be applying for WA. For those who have had it approved how is the rest of the application going? Any agents you recommend? I didn't use an agent for the Skills part.

• 5 months later...
Guest Gipsz Jakab

Hi WlandVAinWA!

Did you get a positive reult?

What can you do if the skill assessment refused?

If anyone can help me pls. dont hesitate to answer.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, i got it after some time.

Sorry, not sure what you can do, maybe you can contact Aaca and ask them.

Hi WIandVAinWA

Just a quick question about work for Architects in WA, is there much work out there? Did you have a job to go to when you arrived?

Cheers x

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/12/2017 at 07:04, Hina said:

Can any one provide me with a sample of Cover letter for the first stage assessment of AACA? It ll be highly appericiated. 

I'm looking for a Cover Letter sample as well. Could you please help me with it? I believe, I'm in the same situation as you are.

On 3/31/2018 at 08:58, louanne said:

I'm looking for a Cover Letter sample as well. Could you please help me with it? I believe, I'm in the same situation as you are.

On 12/11/2017 at 21:04, Hina said:

Can any one provide me with a sample of Cover letter for the first stage assessment of AACA? It ll be highly appericiated. 

Hi!

Any luck with the Cover Letter? I just started application and realized that I have no idea how to write it. They gave very general guidelines on AACA site.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello everyone!

I'm planning to apply for Architect skill assessment. Can anyone help me with the Cover Letter for AACA Stage 1 Overseas Qualification assessment? It would be very helpful for me since I'm stuck with cover letter. 

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi everyone!!!

I am applying for skill assessment, and I couldn't find any sample letter for how the cover should be, it would be a great help if any of you could provide sample letter on how it should be or how the content needs to be....

Thanks in advance!