NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

Dear All,

I know this is not the correct thread to ask this question but really appreciate if someone give me the answer.

I have applied for 176 online visa on 8th March 2012. Co is not assigned yet.

I have PCC request showing for me as well as for my wife....I applied for my PCC but is it required for my wife also?...

Did anyone submitted the PCC for his wife?..

I think PCC is required for everyone in your application above 16

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just wondering how everyone sent payment to for their NSW sponsorship?

They only seem to accept bank orders or money cheques, both are which are very hard to get hold of in AUD in the uk!

I asked similar question to the NSW guys and they replied as the following:

Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately there is no credit card, debit card or paypal facilities. All payments are ONLY accepted either by bank cheque or money order in Australian dollars.

NSW Trade and Investment

Business Migration and Industry Skills

Level 48 MLC Centre 19 Martin Place Sydney NSW 2000

GPO Box 5477

Sydney NSW 2001

9338 6692 (tp)

9338 6728 (fax)

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is regarding the mode of payment for the NSW State Skilled Sponsorship Application (Subclass 176).

I have positive skills assessment and required score in IELTS. Now I wish to apply for NSW state sponsorship. You website states that you only accepts payment in the form of Bank Cheque or Money Order. Unfortunately, my bank does not deal with AUD. They can create Foreign Demand Draft (FDD) for USD, GBP, or EURO.

In Pakistan, other third parties (like Western Union) are not allowed from Government of Pakistan to create FDDs for Foreign Companies or Organizations. Although, they can create FDD in the name of any individual.

Please advise what should I do in this situation. If you accept payment in any other form (I-e Credit Card, Paypal, etc) I would be happy to do that.

Looking forward to hear from you soon,

Thanks

I have applied for NSW SS on the 8th May. Just wondering how much time NSW is taking these days to take decision on a sponsorship application.

I am a bit worried in the sense that I have to apply before 30th June deadline. Don't know if there is enough time to get the response from NSW.

Anyone recently applied for NSW SS, please share your timeline.

Thanks

I have applied for NSW SS on the 8th May. Just wondering how much time NSW is taking these days to take decision on a sponsorship application.

I am a bit worried in the sense that I have to apply before 30th June deadline. Don't know if there is enough time to get the response from NSW.

Thanks

NSW is pretty fast in granting the SS decision. The maximum time is taken to receive the decision letter in mail. Other than that they make their decision usually in 2 days.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mydear

Thanks

hi! any updates on your application? I also submitted mine last May 8. Thanks! =)

Update for anyone who's interested:

Sent application on 08/05/2012; received confirmation email on 17/05/2012; received approval in mail on 29/05/2012

My timelines are very similar to yours... I applied on 8th May, Got Email on 16th May... But still waiting for the result. Looks like I should be getting the result in a day or two. Fingers crossed! :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
so by the look of it, processing takes about 4-6 weeks?

I will be sending off my application end of this month. Have to get documents certified first.

Hey All,

i'm new to this forum...and my problem is: i've applied for NSW state sponsorship on Dec'12 and all of my docs received by NSW (as per DHL tracking) on 10th Dec'12. but still now i didn't receive any email notification/acknowledgement from their end. I'm very much tensed whether everything is ok or not. :confused:

At least they should confirm me that they received the payment and my application in under process. can't remember, i read from other forum that it takes 6-8 weeks to receive the outcome. but what was their acknowledgement time??

is there anyone having problem like me? thanks in advance for reply.

Do we get an email confirmation first for approval or directly thru postal mail OR BOTH?

as per previous communication of this thread, i came to know that NSW acknowledged them after receiving documents and regarding payment confirmation within 1 week (for some cases). that's why i'm bit tensed what's going on now?? almost 1months+ have passed my docs sent and if i exclude the cristmas vacation it's around 2-3 weeks elapsed but no response from their end yet.

as per previous communication of this thread, i came to know that NSW acknowledged them after receiving documents and regarding payment confirmation within 1 week (for some cases). that's why i'm bit tensed what's going on now?? almost 1months+ have passed my docs sent and if i exclude the cristmas vacation it's around 2-3 weeks elapsed but no response from their end yet.

Hi Ahona,

I am also new to this forum...i was also reading the whole thread. I also had applied in January.2013 for NSW SS..according to DHL record my application has been received on 14th Jan..so i m also waiting for any acknowledgement email fro them. I hope you will get it soon.

help how did you pay??? I'm outside oz and i dont know hot to pay!!!! :(

Hi,

it is on their website. I just copy and paste here :

The following non-refundable application fees must be paid by bank cheque or money order payable to Industry & Investment NSW and enclosed with your application.

A fee of $330 including GST is payable. Applications received from offshore applicants are from the GST component. The fees for these applications will be $300.00.

Please note that NSW Trade & Investment does not currently accept on-line applications. Applications should be posted to:

Manager, Skilled Migration

NSW Trade & Investment

Level 47 MLC Centre

19 Martin Place

Sydney NSW 2000

Australia

You can also have a look on this link: http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visa-and-migration/skilled-sponsored-migration

Thank you! Unfortunately I knew that but it seems impossible to make that kind of payment from Italy!!!! Anyone knows if they accept something like moneygram?western union? O something I could do using the web!

It's so strange that no payment is possible with credit card :(:(:(

Thank you! Unfortunately I knew that but it seems impossible to make that kind of payment from Italy!!!! Anyone knows if they accept something like moneygram?western union? O something I could do using the web!

It's so strange that no payment is possible with credit card :(:(:(

ask your bank if they can make an international money draft (there may be a fee). I was able to pay thru my brother who lives in Aus who exchanged money at aus post and also mailed my application for me. Without his help I'm not sure how I would have paid for my application (I am here in the US).

Hey All,

i'm new to this forum...and my problem is: i've applied for NSW state sponsorship on Dec'12 and all of my docs received by NSW (as per DHL tracking) on 10th Dec'12. but still now i didn't receive any email notification/acknowledgement from their end. I'm very much tensed whether everything is ok or not. :confused:

At least they should confirm me that they received the payment and my application in under process. can't remember, i read from other forum that it takes 6-8 weeks to receive the outcome. but what was their acknowledgement time??

is there anyone having problem like me? thanks in advance for reply.

it's taking around 10 weeks processing now. Last I heard directly from NSW themselves was that they are processing early NOVEMBER applications. And they are being inundated with new applications everyday!