What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?

thewebweazel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chantel
Instead of sitting here moping because hubby needs a rocket up his backside, today I decided to make a list of EVERY SINGLE THING we need to do before we can put the house up for sale and worked out that we will need 38 full days of God damn hard work. Sooooooooooooo if he decides he's working again this weekend I will rip the bloody wardrobes and bedroom carpet out myself!!!!!!!!! (can't be that hard can it?) :arghh:

GO for it!!! :biggrin:

Guest Chantel
Good luck!!!!

You'll be fine! You'll be surprised how much you can get done in 1 month!! Figure out what you can sell to get tickets first and then just keep working at the rest X

great advice to get tickets!

Guest Chantel
today i have sat and done nout.................................................................................HURRY UP AHPRA

there gos that abbreviation again... what is aphra please?

Guest Chantel
Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA. its where medical professionals register to practice, like our nursing midwifery council

Thank you :cute: so, when in the process do we contact them?? - if at all or do they just book us in for medicals or something?

Thank you :cute: so, when in the process do we contact them?? - if at all or do they just book us in for medicals or something?

you only need to register with them if your a nurse, doctor, dentist and so on, its the health workers professional body. if your not a health pro you don’t need to, if you are do this first as takes a long long time

are you not having a leaving party too!? i'll definitely be there lol get plenty of vodka and hot aussie guys and i'll leave him at home :laugh:

Are you back with your bloke now then Stacey?

Guest Chantel
you only need to register with them if your a nurse, doctor, dentist and so on, its the health workers professional body. if your not a health pro you don’t need to, if you are do this first as takes a long long time

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh blushing! loool I thought it had something to do with the health/medical checks! :cute:

Guest Chantel
nah, to be honest you dont want to be in contact with them, they take 4-6 month to process an application, im p*&£"d off waiting on them now.

loool you should join the thread 'aaaaahhh the waiting' or something to that effect! Hope you don't have to wait that long!