What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?

thewebweazel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MatJayJay

Okay so I'm a little slow off the mark but sent off my papers (last week) to be checked by the Oz OT Council.

Hopefully (no obvious reasons against) I should be able to apply for registration.

As soon as that hurdle is passed I can begin my visa application (looking at State sponsored to get work in Hospital fingers crossed)

Fingers crossed things go smoothly and I'll be bathing in the Oz sunshine soon :biggrin:

Okay so I'm a little slow off the mark but sent off my papers (last week) to be checked by the Oz OT Council.

Hopefully (no obvious reasons against) I should be able to apply for registration.

As soon as that hurdle is passed I can begin my visa application (looking at State sponsored to get work in Hospital fingers crossed)

Fingers crossed things go smoothly and I'll be bathing in the Oz sunshine soon :biggrin:

Thats really good! I came across your posts a while ago when i was looking for other occupational therapist posts.

Best of luck!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I locked the wife outside in the freezing cold, it was Brassick and she was shouting at me to let her in and I said NO' she said she was gonna smash me face in when she got back in, but I still wouldn't let her in, she said, almost whimpering with the cold, WHYyyyyyyy? I said it will make you want to go to sunny hot Australia more.

Are steaks really good for black eyes?

Guest The Pom Queen
I locked the wife outside in the freezing cold, it was Brassick and she was shouting at me to let her in and I said NO' she said she was gonna smash me face in when she got back in, but I still wouldn't let her in, she said, almost whimpering with the cold, WHYyyyyyyy? I said it will make you want to go to sunny hot Australia more.

Are steaks really good for black eyes?

Brassick - what has her being skint to do with it?

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Brassick - what has her being skint to do with it?

It means Brass monkey weather, it's a word we use in Yarkshire for that, you only use words like, it's not as hot today is it. Lol

Well suitcases packed. We can only take 20kg each as I am a dual national and my partner on a PMV, but I have packed out my 7kg carry-on, and my laptop bag and my big handbag. (We are not flying out for another week but need to sort what needs to go with the shipping.)

We have each packed another big suitcase which we will send air cargo. (We are also sending a few other necessary bits and pieces together with the cat gear as they will get out of quarantine before the shipping arrives). The rest of our clothes and shoes are being shipped (we have packed 4 more large suitcases and 6 large bags and that is just clothes!). White and Co will be here tomorrow to pack for the container, so have also been busy cleaning boots, bikes and garden tools until they are thoroughly clean. Still have to do the dyson Hoover and the tumble dryer but they are currently in use. :arghh:

I'm sure we will get there. :skeptical:

Edited by dianaos