milliem

Don't you just hate it when? ..................................................

Hey folks

I have had a couple of minor things in the last couple of days so I thought I ask some others to come up with some:

Don't you just hate it when..............................................................................

Here's mine:

Don't you just hate it when;

Today - you find your son's mobile phone in the tumble drier, meaning not only is it dry but it is also nice and clean:mad:

Friday - when there is only you and another colleague still left at work and her waters break 9 weeks premature in the middle of the meeting. :eek:hmmmm, let's just say I was a tad late getting home but glad she and baby are ok

Drama does tend to follow me a little. My mother always said if I had been alive I would have been on the grassy knoll when Kennedy was shot.

Anyone else got any good ones??

Millie x

Visa: 475 regional GRANT 22/6/12, touchdown 4/11/12 . Applied 189 PR visa 13/11/14 Grant 20/1/15

a hate fan a miss hit a nail wee ma trusty plumb and bang ma fingers:mad:a hate fan its cald and a canna feel ma fingers:mad:a hate fan mrs e tells ma tae leave the ham in the fridge cause ma auldest lad needs it for his sanie:mad: but hey a dinna like tae moan a jist get on wee it:angel_happy_face_ha

don't you just hate it when you park in a car park and realise you have no change for the ticket machine......

Visa Lodged on 20 May 13, received 21 May 13, got Case Officer (WP) 24 May 2013, Meds and police checks requested 3 June, police check sent, meds booked for weds 12, june, meds & Police check all fine, CO has all info, now I wait.......

Don't you just hate it when.....you don't actually owe someone any money at all, but have to spend nearly 1K to go to court to prove it?

Innocent until proven guilty my ar*e....

Moved on a 179 PR visa Feb 2012; Citizenship granted Jan 2016. Settled in Adelaide. Loving it and feel like everyday is paradise compared to life in the UK.

For me, it was last week...... a trolley full of shopping, got to the checkout.......

No purse! I had left it at home! LOL

I do have these blonde moments!

"If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine"

For me, it was last week...... a trolley full of shopping, got to the checkout.......

No purse! I had left it at home! LOL

I do have these blonde moments!

OH no, you must have been mortified....the only time I had that was at crimbo buying alcohol, I just tool my card left my wallet I got ID'd, im 34...wouldnt let me have it, had to go home get my drivers licence and go back again...:embarrassed:

Visa Lodged on 20 May 13, received 21 May 13, got Case Officer (WP) 24 May 2013, Meds and police checks requested 3 June, police check sent, meds booked for weds 12, june, meds & Police check all fine, CO has all info, now I wait.......

Dont you just hate it when your laptop dies and you lose 3 years of work, photos and music.........yes this did happen to me....note to self always back up your work...:arghh:

Don't you just hate it when.... You take your cat to the vet and he does a poo in his crate on the way there...... :cry: Aaaaaaaah!

And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time.

Dont u just hate it when ,

you spend a awesome night with some of your best mates , where they talk about the fun times and things that " we're " going to do this year , Knowing full well that your going to leave them ................. :-(

im trying to convince myself that im not lying , im just not telling them the truth ?? yet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But on a brighter note atleast they'll have free rooms for their holiday on Oz :-)

lee

IELTS 08/10/11 8.5/8.5/7.5/9...8.5 O/A, VETASSESS 15/11/11,level 1 pass 19/12/11,practical 25/02/12, results 21/03/12, WA SS 04/04/2012,Approved 30/04/12,DIAC 18/05/2012, CO 28/05/12, PC's 30/05/12, meds 01/06/12 PCC 19/06/12 , VISA Granted 21/06/12......

Dont u just hate it when ,

you spend a awesome night with some of your best mates , where they talk about the fun times and things that " we're " going to do this year , Knowing full well that your going to leave them ................. :-(

im trying to convince myself that im not lying , im just not telling them the truth ?? yet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But on a brighter note atleast they'll have free rooms for their holiday on Oz :-)

lee

wow that must have been tough....they will be cool though, feel for yu on that one hun......also must add great pic xx

Don't you just hate it when.... You take your cat to the vet and he does a poo in his crate on the way there...... :cry: Aaaaaaaah!

Yup, been there! I have felt that feeling of impending doom on smelling a nasty smell from the cat box.

Don't you just hate it when the oven packs up on Christmas day. Luckily we were using the barbecue for the starter and main, but the pavlova was ruined!

Funny thread,gave me a laff before work!

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest guest59177
Funny thread,gave me a laff before work!

A very poignant post indeed pablo. You're the quiet and dangerous kind man, you ARE.

dont you just hate it when....you are having a lovely sleep when you phone rings and there no-one there and just when you are going back to sleep it rings again same thing.....thank you mystery caller, now I am awake :sad:

dont u just hate it when

u press the pause on sky pluss at a very interesting / important part of the program , go back after 10 mins to continue watching in great antisopation , only for the dog to jump on the remote and turn the sky box off !!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr .

Now ill never know ..

lee

IELTS 08/10/11 8.5/8.5/7.5/9...8.5 O/A, VETASSESS 15/11/11,level 1 pass 19/12/11,practical 25/02/12, results 21/03/12, WA SS 04/04/2012,Approved 30/04/12,DIAC 18/05/2012, CO 28/05/12, PC's 30/05/12, meds 01/06/12 PCC 19/06/12 , VISA Granted 21/06/12......

Don´t you just hate it when you open the garage doors, drive into the driveway (in a bad mood) and forget to stop and end up whacking your car on the wall of the house .............

:arghh:

My full story leading up to this is somewhere in no one will care but.............

The cat story reminds me of the time I was taking one our my cat´s (since passed away) to the vet´s and I was dropping the kid´s off at school on the way, little did I know that the bloody cat had got out of the cat basket and was wandering around on the parcel shelf. I remember looking in my rear view mirror and seeing these kid´s in the car behind having a laugh at something and then I spotted her wandering around, I had real trouble getting her back into her basket, she probably knew she was going to be neutered.

A hate fan the wife kerbs ma alloy wheels:mad: a hate fan ma son cas ma a fat loser that wears uggs :mad:a hate fan the wife says , do you really need a nither drink :mad:thers heeps mare a hate but a dinna like tae moan:angel_happy_face_ha

I have also just realised that I do not drink enough alcohol, I have just watched the news and unless I am going mad they are saying it is safe to drink 5 times a week and we should have 2 nights off, I have had 6 nights off and 1 on, I have some making up to do :laugh:

Guest guest59177
I have also just realised that I do not drink enough alcohol, I have just watched the news and unless I am going mad they are saying it is safe to drink 5 times a week and we should have 2 nights off, I have had 6 nights off and 1 on, I have some making up to do :laugh:

Errrrrrrrrr I think you drank the whole month's fill in that one night... :tongue:

Dont you hate it when you are sat on a bus and the weird child in front of you turns to face you and just stares at you for ages............very un-nerving

Dont you hate it when you are sat on a bus and the weird child in front of you turns to face you and just stares at you for ages............very un-nerving
grab hud o them by the cheeks and go coogie coogie coo:cute:dinna look after at :laugh:

I remember once we had a skiing holiday booked and my youngest son got up the day before at 4 am, I was awakened by the sound of running water, I thought at first it was raining really heavily, then it dawned on me that it was coming from the bathroom, so I decided to go to take a peek, there he was huddled in a corner in the shower cubicle fast asleep. I closed my eyes, and turned off the shower and woke him up, and asked him what was he doing, he said ´I am having a shower coz we´re going skiing´, I felt awful telling him that he was going skiing tomorrow :laugh:

dont you just hate it when it takes almost 4hours to get to your work and back. i must be crazy