Proof of employment history - bank statements showing EFT of pay

mumoffour

Dear all

CO has asked for proof of employment history P60s, payslips and bank statements showing EFT of pay from 2006 to 2011. no more than 6 of each type. Hubby is not too happy about sending bank statements to anyone showing what we spend all his money on and of course the answers to typical security questions ie can you tell me one of your direct debits?

Shall I send the bank statements and just have faith in humanity or scan them and then draw black marker pen through what we don't want to share with the world???

What would/did you do?

Hi

We just scanned the bank statements and uploaded them. If our CO wanted to run a scam i think he had enough info to go on anyway ie birth certs, passports, addresses and utility bills! He gave us a visa though :biggrin: But i don't know what anyone else did.

Beck x

Thanks very much you two!

:smile:

I have gone with a half and half approach - copied 2 x bank statements and markered out account number and sort code and highlighted the net pay and attached the relevant payslip. Can't tie up any more though - either have the payslip and no bank statement or vice versa so just trying to attach payslips - one from each year for 5 years. Really tired now though :SLEEP:

Just send them I had this as I was self employed. I'm sure they just look at the total paid in to see if there's an income. All in all I sent 2 years worth of statements all 24 of them within a day of uploading them that section was changed to met.

Loving Fremantle!