parsonsbigfamilyadventure

Hi Joanne

Best wishes for a great flight next week, and dont forget the sun cream as its very hot at the moment. Welcome to Brissy

karen x

Hey Joanne,

Dont forget to join us on our meet on 1st December in Labrador.

Karen where you been?? Are you coming on the 1st??

Em x

Joanne, I cried almost every day for the last 2 weeks - What was unexpected was how much I cried leaving work, I've worked with the same bunch for a few years and we went out for lunch, at the end, they started to say things which made me cry, then gave me pressies and a card which I couldn't read for 3 days 'cos it made me cry. I think more than family who I knew I would see at some stage I suddenly realised that I wouldn't see these people again. I even cried at my daughters party whilst she kept dry eyed. I cried when the house was all packed up and I was stood in the empty house thinking of the happy times we'd had there - I think I probably kept kleenex in business. The kids were wonderfully resiliant to the whole thing and just laughed at me and gave me a hug saying "we know you're happy and excited really mum"

Don't worry, expect tears, buy lots of tissues and hug lots of people - worked for me.... oh and a couple of bottles of aussie wine helped too (medicinal of course)

Ali

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Joanne, Hope everything goes well for you! I think my girls leaving school was one of the hardest moments although they were OK as everyone had made a big fuss of them for the day! Two best friends was really hard but as Ali said just kept walking around with loads of tissues!! Hope to see you on 1st and reminise about Romford!! Nat x

Archived