Girls coffee get together, Perth northern burbs.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crosby Family
Hi all, just saw this thread. Do you meet up on the weekend at all? I work full time during the week but have a 10 year old girl who would like to meet other children - we are heading back to Ireland in August but would fancy a chat and coffee if anyones free. thx

Hi Legal Angel,

I see your from Tipp we moved over here 6 months ago from Kilkenny.There is a Face book page irish familys in perth with weekly meet up. Where abouts are you. Are you moving back for good or holls?

Hi Crosby Family

We're moving back for good - came out last September - but I've lived here before, went to school here and have aussie passport but lived back in Clonmel for 15 years and to be honest, life was easier in Clonmel. Mad I know but true. I don't do facebook - I'm on the other side of 45, just - but if there is a meet up on the weekend or evening we'd love to be included - god you miss the craic when you're gone! We live in Banksia Grove, near Joondalup, but could travel. Whens the next irish family meet up?

Legal Angel - I'm about your age and resisted fb for years. Got it to keep an eye on what my teenagers were posting (part of the deal in letting them get it). I now use it all the time to share pics and stories with friends and family in uk. Only a very limited group, not 100s like teenagers do. Surprised by how many of my old school and uni friends are on their. Keeping in touch is much easier than when I was waiting to write letters to them. Don't rule it out. Even my parents now have it and have all their granchildren on their list.

Don't worry about when/where other people have met up in the past. If you have a time and date which is good for you, put it on here and see who else is free. There's usually someone else in a similar situation who can come at that time. I can't usually do weekends but there will be others who can. There won't be a time when everyone is free at once but that doesn't matter.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jjjenny

Hi all,

Just thought I'd jump in on this thread and throw my hat into the ring too :) coffee, cake & stories sounds spot on to me!!

Jjjenny xx

Guest HighPeakJulie

Hi,

We moved to Trigg / North Beach a month ago (2 kids aged 7 and 8). Are there any meet ups planned?

Julie

Guest rbell11
48 Days till I get there Donna! Hope we can meet up,how's it all going?

Hi where are you moving to (suburb wise) - have you thought about schools yet?

Karla

Hi all

Just to let you know a few of us are meeting for coffee next Wednesday 16th May at 11am at the Dome in Joondalup. Any newcomers welcome.

Ghost you're welcome to join us if you're still here, but you may be the one honorary male!

Edited by Somgirl

Guest Tracey72

Hiya, I'd love to meet up when I get there, probably in July at the latest. Need to meet new friends! I have no idea where we will be living yet lol but not too far north. See you soon hopefully :rolleyes: x

Hiya, I'd love to meet up when I get there, probably in July at the latest. Need to meet new friends! I have no idea where we will be living yet lol but not too far north. See you soon hopefully :rolleyes: x

Hi Tracey, you are welcome to join us when you arrive, I have PM'd you with some more information.

Hi

Just wondering if there's another coffee get together planned? And if I can tag along?

I have been in iluka for a month now and need to start meeting people and having some adult conversation ( have two children 6 and 4).

Thanks

Helen

Hi

Just wondering if there's another coffee get together planned? And if I can tag along?

I have been in iluka for a month now and need to start meeting people and having some adult conversation ( have two children 6 and 4).

Thanks

Helen

Hi Helen, Ive just spent 2 months in iluka with my family and am now living in Mindarie. My name is Trudy im Si Ts wife im 40 but feel 25 lol and if you would

like to meet some time for a coffee PM me and we can down burns beach cafe or something. I have a son aged 9 called Jacob and have been with my husband for

16 years, we have been living in perth for 2 months now. I love living here but get a bit homesick sometimes for my friends, as i miss catching up with them for a cuppa and gossip . anyway you know where to find me.

kind regards

Trudy T