Girls coffee get together, Perth northern burbs.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SarahSJR10

Hi, my name is Sarah and I would love to meet a few new people! I have made loads of great friends through work but want to broaden my horizons. I am a Nurse so work rubbish hours! I live in KallarooWa, single and 36! Would be great to meet some new faces!

Hi, my name is Sarah and I would love to meet a few new people! I have made loads of great friends through work but want to broaden my horizons. I am a Nurse so work rubbish hours! I live in KallarooWa, single and 36! Would be great to meet some new faces!

That's great Sarah, just let me know your shifts and we can organise something around that as I'm available anytime. Would love to get something organised soon while the OH is at work and the boy is in the UK visiting rellies means I'm free to party :biglaugh:

Hello girls anyone interested in coffee, cake and a chat?

I've been finding it difficult to meet people with not working and not having little kids anymore.

im in the same boat

Hello girls anyone interested in coffee, cake and a chat?

I've been finding it difficult to meet people with not working and not having little kids anymore.

Hi all, i'm new to PIO, and i'm in the same boat too, I am close to Mindarie Marina, I have the coffee and cake, but always on my own! I am currently in the UK on a visit, but return to Perth on 9th Feb, Would love to meet up when i'm back!

Hello girls, well it's been a couple of days since I checked in here and I'm glad to see that there's more like me. Since there's a few of us in the nor how about we meet either friday 27th or Saturday 28th at dome mindarie, I can do either what suits you girls best?

Somgirl we will organise another one for your return there can never be too much coffee cake and chit chat for me ;)

In addition I'm off to joondalup arena tommorow afternoon with my boy who is 13 if any one wants to bring there kids along we could always have a coffee there, I will be anyway :) pm if you need my moby number

Hello girls, well it's been a couple of days since I checked in here and I'm glad to see that there's more like me. Since there's a few of us in the nor how about we meet either friday 27th or Saturday 28th at dome mindarie, I can do either what suits you girls best?

Somgirl we will organise another one for your return there can never be too much coffee cake and chit chat for me ;)

In addition I'm off to joondalup arena tommorow afternoon with my boy who is 13 if any one wants to bring there kids along we could always have a coffee there, I will be anyway :) pm if you need my moby number

Brilliant, thanks, looking forward to it!!

Hi there

I could make Saturday - maybe in the afternoon? After the kids are back at school I will be more available (yey) :))

Yeah I can do Saturday afternoon might be having an ice coffee and a dollop or two of ice cream though, phweww this weathers is getting a bit much now :wacko:

That's one of the reasons I planned a trip back to the Uk in Jan. Was hoping to avoid some of the 40 degree temps.:cool:

Yeah I can do Saturday afternoon might be having an ice coffee and a dollop or two of ice cream though, phweww this weathers is getting a bit much now :wacko:

That sounds a good idea - hoping Dome has air con as Im struggling this weather!! Let me know what time is good for you :wink:

hi derby ans sarah, my wife is a nurse too, and she still hasnt found work yet, we only been here since last wed, but was hoping to have more done by now lol. id say it would be great for her to have a meet with u guys some time very soon, we live in currambine atm till we find are long term rental.

Sarah i think a chat with u ref nursing mite settle her mind a bit.

i can pass on a moblie number if you want to PM us.

thanks

chris

That sounds a good idea - hoping Dome has air con as Im struggling this weather!! Let me know what time is good for you :wink:

Im easy, how about 1.30?

hi derby ans sarah, my wife is a nurse too, and she still hasnt found work yet, we only been here since last wed, but was hoping to have more done by now lol. id say it would be great for her to have a meet with u guys some time very soon, we live in currambine atm till we find are long term rental.

Sarah i think a chat with u ref nursing mite settle her mind a bit.

i can pass on a moblie number if you want to PM us.

thanks

chris

Chris it be lovely to meet elaine hope she can make it on Saturday.