You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

milliem

Which things would you not like to do without?

Hi folks

I am just wondering which of life's little luxuries you would be least willing to part with or do without for a while. I am sure a lot of people want to keep their gadgets close but for me, I would not like to do without:

1. Cheddar cheese

2. Good moisturiser

3. 1000 thread count sheets

4. My 'Love from Australia' sheepie boots

How about you guys ?

Millie x

Visa: 475 regional GRANT 22/6/12, touchdown 4/11/12 . Applied 189 PR visa 13/11/14 Grant 20/1/15

For me it's my Nivea 2 in 1 cleanser and toner which they don't sell in Aus (I even wrote to Nivea Australia), I have a few bottles stockpiled and get people to bring it over for me ... so anyone coming to Leeming .. give me a shout ... I want to place an order !!

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

For me it's my Nivea 2 in 1 cleanser and toner which they don't sell in Aus (I even wrote to Nivea Australia), I have a few bottles stockpiled and get people to bring it over for me ... so anyone coming to Leeming .. give me a shout ... I want to place an order !!

My sis always gets me to bring a truck load of baby lotion out to Oz. She says it is really different to UK. I on the other hand could live without :)

Visa: 475 regional GRANT 22/6/12, touchdown 4/11/12 . Applied 189 PR visa 13/11/14 Grant 20/1/15

Guest Gothic Rose

For me it would be;

Eyeliner-Black

Lipstick- Red & Purple

Nail Varnish- Black for fingernails, Red for toenails

Henna powder- Red

The other things I use are nice to have but wouldn't be essaentials

I bought a Zippo hand warmer as a bit of a luxury/spending spree. (All of £12!) I thought it looked cool and I can't wear gloves when out in my wheelchair because I loose control and can't grip the wheels properly. My hands get sooo cold in the winter.

I thought it would be a bit of a fad, but I now genuinely couldn't live without it!

Tijd is Geld!

Guest sh7t man no way

a full length mirror--gee im lush naked:happy_face_mummy_goalso my web cam--it takes great pictures--ive got one of me on me screen saver:cute:as an after thought me wife--hate going to tescos:nah:nice to have a servant to the little things in life one feels:ssign3:

my dishwasher, computer (shopping) molton brown black pepper bath wash, morrisons baked new york cheesecake and hubby and kids :)

event.png

Hair colour

Washing machine

memory foam pillow

ipad or something to log on

my ugg flip flops, so comfy

There are plenty of others but these are the top 5

And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time.

Guest Bleeding Thorn13

I can't live without my, kicka**e boots, chains, studded belts & arm bands, bracelts, piercings, cuffs etc :wink:, :cool:

I can't live without my, kicka**e boots, chains, studded belts & arm bands, bracelts, piercings, cuffs etc :wink:, :cool:
me thinks you like a bit o the bondage eh?:laugh:am in te this inaw but need a few mare lessons:laugh:am still choking on the tangie:wink:

Couldn't be doin' without me Muzak!:em3600:Love going back to me faves after a while of not hearing them!Just havin a lil ole listen this week to me 28 CD :notworthy:box set of Stax Records.Boy theres some real rare whoppers on this!3 and a half years since played them last!

Guest Bleeding Thorn13
me thinks you like a bit o the bondage eh?:laugh:am in te this inaw but need a few mare lessons:laugh:am still choking on the tangie:wink:

The tangies's a good start, if you pierce it, you'll get a good source of some tasty vitamin C :wink: :biglaugh:... If you want a few lessons give me shout, but take the tangie out of your mouth or I won't hear you...:biglaugh:

1. My hair dryer because my hair is awful if I don´t blow dry it

2. Moisturiser (need all the help I can get these days)

3. My notebook (so that I can keep in touch with PIO)

4. My CAT boots, I would probably die if I had to leave them behind

5. My iPod, ear phones and docking station

6. My hubby and my little dog´s

7. My sense of humour

Sorry there´s so many but I have never been able to get the hang of travelling light :laugh: