North lakes,which estates to avoid???!!!

Guest kslh79

Hi we moving end of Jan intiallly to the Redcliffe area as that's where our temp rental is,however really like the sound of North lakes but gave heard some areas not as nice,can someone give me a heads up as to areas in North Lakes,we been looking at Outlook estate and also round mersey street area.any help apprieciated x

Thanks,I'm hoping all areas are good too ,think we narrowed our search down to either north lakes,mango hill or Scarborough in Redcliffe.

Love Redcliffe but want a new build house really and they in abudence in north lakes,however hubby wants to be by the beach so if we lucky enough to find a newish house in redcliffe reckon we will out roots down there

Yep it is but the scarborough state school is good and if we settle in redcliffe you have to be in the catchment area for the school. Apparently they a bit funny if you out of catchment.this is the only school I would consider in redcliffe ,but really want mango hill state school which is opening in Jan

Guest nikkidel
Yep it is but the scarborough state school is good and if we settle in redcliffe you have to be in the catchment area for the school. Apparently they a bit funny if you out of catchment.this is the only school I would consider in redcliffe ,but really want mango hill state school which is opening in Jan

I think North Lakes and Mango Hill are pretty decent too - I just have a soft spot for Redcliffe as I lived there for a while some years ago. I'm sure it'd be great whichever of those places you settled.