Need some friends on the Gold Coast

Guest ClaireandJessica

Guest ClaireandJessica

Hey My name is Claire I am 36 I have a 3 year old,I have been here in Oz for 5 years now and live in Labrador I originally come from Bexleyheath in Kent, I am on my own now and really would love some new friends.

I can get quite busy during the week as I have gone back to studying, but hang out down at the broadwater in Labrador at the weekends, its pretty cool, great chippie, swing park on a beach with a man made lagoon which is def safer for the little ones.

I have been through the spouse visa through to getting my permanent visa so may be able to help if you need some.

I would love to meet up with brits, maybe we could organise a bbq or a meetup?

If anyone wants to catch up give me a shout.

Claire x

Hi Claire, I have a little one too he's 4. Unfortunately I am not in oz yet, we are hoping to be there mid 2012, and are looking at moving to arundel/parkwood area providing I can secure employment at the hospital, so not too far from labrador, I would love to meet up if the offer is there then x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Claire,

My name is Tina and joined up to this site today! I live in Carrara with my husband and three kids age 6 and twins at 5 yrs old and I'm 42yrs old. I too have just finished a study course, it only took me two years with the kids around to become a nail tech, so I can work from home. If you are keen to meet up let me know via a private message thanks tina