You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

p0msd0wnunder

Christmas - who is off to the beach tomorrow, and where are you going?

As the title says really...

We'll probably go to City Beach or Mullaloo :)

On a side note, anyone know if it's ok to take your own small barbie to the beach?

Im off on Boxing day to give the dogs a nice run out , sort of a tradition .

However itll be bridlington , north yorkshire so no barbie for me !!!!!!!! ha ha

Have fun :biggrin:

lee

IELTS 08/10/11 8.5/8.5/7.5/9...8.5 O/A, VETASSESS 15/11/11,level 1 pass 19/12/11,practical 25/02/12, results 21/03/12, WA SS 04/04/2012,Approved 30/04/12,DIAC 18/05/2012, CO 28/05/12, PC's 30/05/12, meds 01/06/12 PCC 19/06/12 , VISA Granted 21/06/12......

Guest Guest16631

..........................there are usually public BBQ's .............................might be worth checking the council web site........................have a lovely day.............!!On the foreshore at Mullaloo Beach there is a large stretch of park that has two playgrounds. The park runs between the beach and the road, and features picnic tables, gazebos and bbqs. There are two sets of toilets / change rooms.........never been hope this helps if right place......??

Guest guest17301

Going this afternoon/evening for a sunset picnic, new xmas tradition. Stay at home xmas day

Mate, every morning on the beach walking PJ, the pooch. Well we're only 200 metres from it. :laugh:

Cheers, Bobj.

Sounds good. Enjoy your christmas guys! We live in the city, and have guests staying with us, so want to do the christmas day beach thing.

Would LOVE to spend the day at the beach but alas I will be chained to the oven cooking a turkey (which really sucks given I don't even eat meat) :rolleyes:

Guest JK2510

Heading to mullaloo~nearest beach.

I don't think your allowed to take your own barbie.....fire risk.

Would LOVE to spend the day at the beach but alas I will be chained to the oven cooking a turkey (which really sucks given I don't even eat meat) :rolleyes:

awe gutted !!!

lee

IELTS 08/10/11 8.5/8.5/7.5/9...8.5 O/A, VETASSESS 15/11/11,level 1 pass 19/12/11,practical 25/02/12, results 21/03/12, WA SS 04/04/2012,Approved 30/04/12,DIAC 18/05/2012, CO 28/05/12, PC's 30/05/12, meds 01/06/12 PCC 19/06/12 , VISA Granted 21/06/12......

We are going to my brother and sister in laws at the Thornlands, not sure what the plan is but think we will have a great day, first Christmas spent with family in eight years !

Happy Christmas All :xmas9:

xx

Guest jubbsy

Just us 4 here. Gonna have scambled eggs and smoked salmon on toast for breakkie then had to the beach with sandwiches then a roast on the barbie...I know...not shrimps but one step at a time!!!!

Full English brekkie and then down to Mullaloo beach. Traditional turkey dinner late on at friends with seafood starters and pavlova and christmas pudding for dessert. Bring it on, it's the only part of Christmas I enjoy, you can keep the presents and the decorations. It is sharing food and good times with friends (or family) that matters most to me.

Ball Bay beach, Christmas Day, 5.20 AM

25122011004.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest Foxx

Making me jealous :) Im sat here in my cozy home waiting for christmas dinner, 3*C outside. Would rather be by the beach with a BBQ!

Great picture bobj!

Paul (40), Lesa (41), Jason (12) and Jamie (10)

AQF III passed 18/03/2010 TRA sent 07/04/2010 TRA Approved 27/05/2010 WA SS lodged 20/12/10 WA SS rec 03/02/11 Visa lodged 05/02/11 CO assigned 07/03/11 VISA GRANTED 10/05/11 :biggrin: