Travel Insurance Dilemma

Hoops

Hi everyone

I am flying to Sydney on December 29th but still haven't got any travel insurance! When I have tried to get some with some of the main insurers in the UK they will only insure me until I come back to the UK - which will probably be next Christmas for a holiday. Its going to cost me around £300 to £400 for a years insurance but I only want to be insured for the couple of days travelling. Has anyone else overcome this and where did you get insurance from?

I'd be grateful for any suggestions

Thanks

Rachel

Guest marchatfield

I just went on travell supermarket and got plenty of quotes for my family for travell insurence around the £ 50 mark

Hope this helps, Marc.

Hi everyone

I am flying to Sydney on December 29th but still haven't got any travel insurance! When I have tried to get some with some of the main insurers in the UK they will only insure me until I come back to the UK - which will probably be next Christmas for a holiday. Its going to cost me around £300 to £400 for a years insurance but I only want to be insured for the couple of days travelling. Has anyone else overcome this and where did you get insurance from?

I'd be grateful for any suggestions

Thanks

Rachel

Hi there

Try "Go walkabout" on line and you can also call them if you have any questions......we have gone with them for our one way ticket to Queensland......21 day policy for the 3 of us for £120 i think.....something like that.That policy is covering us for our 3 day stop in Singapore.......very helpful staff on the phone.:)