You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest TTAJ

Whos up for a get together on secret harbour beach to find some new friends over xmas

Guest TTAJ

Well i thought i would give it a go.

Their seems to be loads of us that need to meet more people, we are new to secret harbour as are many of you. Even some that have been here a while need to make new friends, i am proposing going to the beach maybe christmas eve we are on our own anyway! i will put up a flag and whoever turns up turns up are beers or wine allowed at the beach??? if not just bring some juice your body boards or just yourself . I would love to see familys and single people anyone who just wants to meet some nice friends so come on whos up for it

Hi , should post this on www.perthpoms.com quite a few live down that way on the forum :) its a sister site to this but just WA .

to much partying to much booze gives you spots and makes you snooze!

sharon.

Hi, sounds good! Would definitely be up for that, would be great to meet new people, we are (me and hubby both 41, son 9, and 2 daughters 7 and 4), Celia

Guest jonali6169

Hi Guys, just found this earlier today, sounds like a great way to meet and make new friends....is it still on? Ali and myself live in Shoalwater so easily able to make it.