Can NMC sent certificate of good standing to AHPRA before I send my application

daddydaycare

Hi Guys

I got a job offer as a nurse in Melbourne under 457 sponsorship. I am in the process of sorting out my registration. The dilemma I have is that I paid the £34 for a certificate of good standing from NMC hoping to have sent my application before they sent the certificate. My shock NMC where so quick in processing on their end before I received my IELTS results for me to send my application. Would this delay my application or I have to pay NMC another £34 to issue another certificate when my application has gone or AHPRA will be able to match my documents..HELP!!!!!!!!!:arghh:

• 9 years later...

Hi, I need to request for my good standing certificate, but due to some issues I can apply for that 3 weeks later. At the moment my provisional registration application is ready. if I send my application for registration and after 3 weeks apply for good standing certificate, dose it delay my registration process? Any recommendation?