PommyPaul and Britchick's Moving Back Home Tales!

BritChickx

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well! after being in Bournemouth for a whole 3 days, I've managed to get myself a part time care worker job, hopefully leading to full time, and Paul's signed up with a job agency that'll hopefully find him some work ASAP. I sent off my form for my CRB check today and start training next week! We've also looked at some flats and applied for one we were keen on this morning, waiting to hear back from them, hopefully we get it and can move in next week! So gonna be a hectic january for us lol.

Guest guest59177
We got the flat we wanted too :) yay, moving in on wednesday!

Is it possible that the Felix Felicis is showing a delayed effect??? Many heartfelt congrats to you both. Keep it up!!!

Guest lottie

Great news, I am sure you will soon be asked to take on more hours & this will be a great experience for your nurse

training application. Do me a favour though, if you see anyone wash a resident whilst they are sitting on the toilet or commode

just remind them about dignity, respect and human rights, hopefully you will not see this but I'm sad to say I have seen it

all too often.

Good luck with the move into your new home & everything.

Guest The Pom Queen
Well we've been stressing loads actually lol but still know when to have a laugh! Only been here 4 days so good going really! Bournemouth is really nice, looking forward to summer time!

Photos:wubclub:

Hey all thought it was about time i reared my ugly head again lol, been abit hard to post with a certain lovely ladys pio addiction :P

Must say its weird how after only being back in the uk a couple of weeks i almost feel like i never left, bournemouth is a very nice place, can't wait till the sun shines so i can get out on the water! i'll be alot happier when i've got a job, been applying for quite a few so fingers crossed!

Good luck to you both, Bournemouth is a nice place to be, plenty going on come the summer, good restaurants and pubs lol, Oneils at the lansdowne is a great irish pub If you get a chance pop into the spy glass and kettle, heading down towards Southbourne. gorgeous food,

You also have the food festival coming in June :smile: olympic torch coming through central bmth and the air show to look forward to!

Yayyy we're in our flat now :) luckily finished training early and set off to the estate agents, everything signed and keys in our hands by 3.30! though had to get an extra set of keys cut for me! Took - no exaggeration - 10 trips up and down the stairs to get all our gear in the flat, then took a trip to Asda to get the shopping for the week! Got back to the flat, unpacked the food and had a gorgeous microwave meal (not). Cba to unpack the rest I'll leave Paul to that when I'm at training lol! will have to take some pictures of the flat and upload to here :) Paul said he's now househusband til he gets a job lol.

Guest The Pom Queen
Had a bit of a muddle with ebay, as we just signed up in my name they thought we were dodgy as soon as we won the auction on the tele and banned us! So we had the palava of sorting out but still managed to get the tele, picked it up earlier and it's now staring at us :)

Lol, well you are a bit dodgy :tongue: only joking, glad you got it sorted. The house looks lovely by the way.

Hey how you both getting on?

enjoying that telly I hope.

Loved the pics of Bournemouth makes me miss Dorset even more.

Enjoy the rest of your training days & all those cups of tea your house hubby is making you.

Have you been to Poole yet? lovely park, marina, pubs & much more, you are going to love spring & summer in Bournemouth.

ENJOY

Thanks! We're still about, and yep we are admiring the TV as I type lol. I'm back at training monday and tues, and Paul has an interview with an agency monday about a welding job so fingers crossed! Sounds really good and he can do further training with the company if he gets it.

We drove through Poole once or twice and it does look nice! I can't wait for summer now, everyone says Bournemouth is great in summer.