Jobs and Visa's for HGV/Plant Fitters/Auto mechanics / Electricians/Spray Painters

GlobalTrotter

Guest danmar662

HI, im a qualified panel beater/painter, NVQ level 2 & 3,

4 year apprentaship and 2 years post experience.

Not worked in the trade for 6 years though, (apart from as a hobby at home) I work as a electrical/mechanical fitter for an oil and gas company at the moment and am doing my NEBOSH general certificate at the moment as well.

Can You send me an address to post a CV to?

Hi Andy

Is it just Auto electricians or electricians in general? I am an electrician with 15 years experience and am looking to move out to australia on a sponsorship. cheers

John

Guest jason7474

Hi andy im new to this site iv just come across this thread im a paint sprayer with a full 3year apprentaship city and guilds level 1,2 and 3 in paint refinishing aswell as level 1,2 and 3 nvq in paint refinishing im 28 now so have 12 years experiance aswell as standox/spies hecker waterbased advanced training aswell as previouse supervisor roles if im the sort of candidate your looking for if you could PM me your e-mail i will forward my cv to you thanks.

Hi Could you supply an email address so i can forward my CV. I worked as an Auto Electrician for a company (QEK Mercedes Trucks) we did the F1 Trucks. The company closed down some years ago. I'm qualified by experience (No formal Qualification) and hold my C+E licence (HGV Class 1). Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi andy im new to this site iv just come across this thread im a paint sprayer with a full 3year apprentaship city and guilds level 1,2 and 3 in paint refinishing aswell as level 1,2 and 3 nvq in paint refinishing im 28 now so have 12 years experiance aswell as standox/spies hecker waterbased advanced training aswell as previouse supervisor roles if im the sort of candidate your looking for if you could PM me your e-mail i will forward my cv to you thanks.

Hi Jason, Experience sounds good can you send your CV to aisha@globalforceresource.com and she will get back to you asap.

Thanks

Guest ryan172
Hi

We are presently recruiting for Construction Mobile Plant Fitters, European Branded Truck/Bus/Auto Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Refrigeration Fitters, Spray Painters and Panel Beaters. We are looking for candidates who have completed the relevant trade and have post qualification experience. The clients whom we are presently working with are eligible and willing to offer candidates Employer Sponsorship visas for a period of 4 years and will also offer assistance with gaining permanent residency during this period.

If you are interested in such positions and feel you have the relevant skills for these opportunities please reply i look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again

Andy

Hi Andy, I'm a Motor mechanic who has served a 3 year apprenticeship as a general all round mechanic and has 1 year post apprenticeship experience with UK cars, European cars, German cars , off-roaders/4x4 and light to medium vans, I also have the same experience in tyre fitting. I'm looking to relocate to Western Australia and i've only just started the visa application. I was wondering if there would be jobs available to me with my experience ? thanks ryan.

Hi Andy, I'm a Motor mechanic who has served a 3 year apprenticeship as a general all round mechanic and has 1 year post apprenticeship experience with UK cars, European cars, German cars , off-roaders/4x4 and light to medium vans, I also have the same experience in tyre fitting. I'm looking to relocate to Western Australia and i've only just started the visa application. I was wondering if there would be jobs available to me with my experience ? thanks ryan.

Hi Ryan , most of our clients are looking for 3+ years experience in car dealerships such as Audi, Volvo etc. However send in your CV to Patrick@globalforceresource.com and he will take a look at it and see if there are any relevant positions. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AndersJen

Andy,

are you still looking for Paint Sprayers? My son is looking for work and a 457 if he can get it. He did his apprenticeship at Bentley motors in the UK and has all his english qualifications. If you are no longer looking, do you know of anyone else we can contact?

Could you please send a reply, sorry don't know how to private message you.

Thanks for your time.

Jen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BigBird3884

Hi Andy,

My wife (critical care nurse) and I are in the process of visa application with a migration agent and hope to be in Melbourne by the end of 2012 latest. I am ex Army (REME) and am a qualified Vehicle Mechanic, currently working as a Lead Mechanical Engineer for an American company - CARGILL, for which I will have 2 years experience as a mechanical engineer and 22 years Army service behind me. Basically what I am explaining is, I am good at organising manpower and resources and also qualified to HNC level at Mechanical Engineering (passed in 2000). My personal email address is steve884bird@btinternet.com should you wish to discuss further or request any evidence of my qualifications.

Regards

Steve Bird

Guest andrewpeddar

Hello Andy

I am currently employed as a commercial refrigeration engineer for a national company. In my last job I was employed as an A/C&R and electrical engineer. I have been thinking alot about moving to Australia as I have alot of family out there based in Brisbane and Sydney. I have travel all over Australia, my last visit was just last month and find the weather in Melbourne the more homely!!

If there are still vacancies available I would appreciate it if you would get back to me. andrewpeddar.res@hotmail.co.uk

Thankyou Andrew

• 3 months later...