Jobs and Visa's for HGV/Plant Fitters/Auto mechanics / Electricians/Spray Painters

GlobalTrotter

Hi

We are presently recruiting for Construction Mobile Plant Fitters, European Branded Truck/Bus/Auto Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Refrigeration Fitters, Spray Painters and Panel Beaters. We are looking for candidates who have completed the relevant trade and have post qualification experience. The clients whom we are presently working with are eligible and willing to offer candidates Employer Sponsorship visas for a period of 4 years and will also offer assistance with gaining permanent residency during this period.

If you are interested in such positions and feel you have the relevant skills for these opportunities please reply i look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again

Andy

Guest j954321

Hi,

My uncle is currently visiting us in Adelaide and is an Auto Electrician with over 20 years experience, if you could PM me wih a contact number so that he could give you a call to find out some more info, that would be great.

Cheers

Janine

Hi Andy,

Could you please post some more info about the positions offered? In what state is the company located?

I am Spray Painter(top skills), living in Melbourne (have residency), looking for better opportunities in other states-QLD or WA.

Kind regards

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stretchandstumpy
Hi

We are presently recruiting for Construction Mobile Plant Fitters, European Branded Truck/Bus/Auto Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Refrigeration Fitters, Spray Painters and Panel Beaters. We are looking for candidates who have completed the relevant trade and have post qualification experience. The clients whom we are presently working with are eligible and willing to offer candidates Employer Sponsorship visas for a period of 4 years and will also offer assistance with gaining permanent residency during this period.

If you are interested in such positions and feel you have the relevant skills for these opportunities please reply i look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again

Andy

hi very new to this forum and just found this post, husband and i are currently looking to emigrate with our 4 children,

hubby has HGV technician qualifications ..DAF TRUCKS and more recently SCANIA to master tecnician level 10 status.

Please can you let me know the locations of these vacancies.

best regards

Guest Fitzie

Hi Andy. I dont know if you are still looking for skilled Automotive Mechanics/technicians. but I wondered just what it takes to apply for such a position and all of the paperwork and red tape that one associates with the process.

Anything you could pass on to me would be appreciated.

Thanks Dave

Hey,

Happy New Year to you and your family, we have positions open across various regions in Australia. Where were you hoping to relocate to ?

Andy

hi very new to this forum and just found this post, husband and i are currently looking to emigrate with our 4 children,

hubby has HGV technician qualifications ..DAF TRUCKS and more recently SCANIA to master tecnician level 10 status.

Please can you let me know the locations of these vacancies.

best regards

Hey Dave,

To apply to such a position all you need to do is send your CV to aisha@globalforceresource.com, she would then begin reviewing your CV and matching you to a relevant employer in Australia. As for the work involved there is quite a bit to do to get your sponsorship and paperwork together but it shouldnt be an issue if you are serious about emigrating ;)

Regards

Andrew

Hi Andy. I dont know if you are still looking for skilled Automotive Mechanics/technicians. but I wondered just what it takes to apply for such a position and all of the paperwork and red tape that one associates with the process.

Anything you could pass on to me would be appreciated.

Thanks Dave

hi is there any jobs for hv cable jointers or electrical fitters as i served my apprenticeship as a electrical fitter and now i am a hv cable jointer after a 3 year training period here in fiji islands

Guest jonnyhannah

good evening,

please could you send my your contact number I am a fully qualified electrician looking for work currently located in perth but willing to move

many thanks

jonathan vaghela

Wondering if you could help, I Have been in the Australian Army for the last two and a half years from the British Army which I served with for fifteen years as a Lateral transfer. I am employed as a Technical Electrician (Auto Electrician) and this was how I was recruited on a labour agreement. I am wondering how to get these Qualification recognised in Australia??? Or are Australian companies employing with the UK Qualifications??? What sort of jobs are you looking for people to fill??? I am hoping to get into the mines but!!!

Cheers

Guest david87scott

Hi ,

im a 25 year old Uk qualified installtions electrician living in melbourne on a Working holiday visa currently applying to get my trade assessed by the TRA , im currently working as an electrical fitter/ Trade assistant for a large company .

if you have any electrical job id be very interested .

• 3 weeks later...
Guest patrick

Hi,

I'm an electrician with 8 plus years experience covered most of the electrical fields. If you have an email i could reach you on it would be greatly appreciated :)

thanks

Hi Patrick we are looking for trade qualified auto electricians. If you have experience working on European brand trucks send in your CV to aisha@globalforceresource.com.

Cheers.

Hi,

I'm an electrician with 8 plus years experience covered most of the electrical fields. If you have an email i could reach you on it would be greatly appreciated :)

thanks