toddsim

Christmas meet up before of after Xmas in the Derby, Nottingham areas. Let me know

Anyone like to meet up before or after xmas. We are heading out in April and would like to meet and hopefully make some friends. We are going to Perth but anywhere in Oz would be great. So don't be shy and come along a nd say hello. Thanks Si and family! :biggrin:

TRA completed June 15th 2008, 175 Lodged 29/1/09, 176 Lodged 13-07-09. WA SS approved 15-8-09. Case Officer assigned 23/11/10... meds done and sent off. PC's sent off for. VISA GRANTED 22/6/11.:jiggy:

Hi Si and family

We would love to meet other people who are going to Oz.We are heading back to Brisbane some time next year.So let us know when your planning on arranging a meet up.

Karen

Hi Si and family

We would love to meet other people who are going to Oz.We are heading back to Brisbane some time next year.So let us know when your planning on arranging a meet up.

Karen

Hi Karen.

Thanks for replying, It now looks we could meet between Xmas and new year if that is convenient for you.

Where abouts are you located, We are in Belper.

look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards Si

TRA completed June 15th 2008, 175 Lodged 29/1/09, 176 Lodged 13-07-09. WA SS approved 15-8-09. Case Officer assigned 23/11/10... meds done and sent off. PC's sent off for. VISA GRANTED 22/6/11.:jiggy:

Hi Si

We are in Stapleford any time is convenient for us if we can manage to pry the kids away from their x box!!Just let us know where and when and we'll be there.

Karen

Hi Si

We are in Stapleford any time is convenient for us if we can manage to pry the kids away from their x box!!Just let us know where and when and we'll be there.

Karen

Hi Karen.

Sorry for the delay, Scrren lights on my laptop died and only just got it sorted.

we would like to arrange the 29-12-11 at the Plank and leggit pub nwar Sawley Marina if you know it. good food and play area, say 12pm if thats ok for yourselves. I'll pm you my mobile.

Thanks

Si