Guest Andy

How to get away with beating someone up

Guest Andy

Evening all,

If you fancy going out this weekend and kicking someones head in and getting away with it i will give you a little tip :shocked:, claim to be a Somalian muslim and you will get off with barely a slapped wrist :no:.

4 Somalian muslim women were arrested in London for attacking a white woman and kicking her in the head whilst calling her white trash and white slag, when this went to court the judge who could have given them 5 years gave them suspended sentences claiming that because they are muslim and had been drinking they would not have known the affect the alcohol would have had on them, they were also not charged with any racial offences.

This in my opinion is a joke, if it had been 4 white women attacking a Somalian muslim whilst screaming extremley insulting racist comments then you can bet your life they would have been jailed and charged with aggravated racism and rightly so, it seems to me that in some circumstances racism is not a crime if the victims are white.

Guest Andy
think its time for the white pillow cases to come oot again Andy

Not at all, i am not a racist i just think everyone in circumstances like these should be treated the same, those 4 women are racist violent scum and should have been jailed, they should not be treated differently just because they are muslims.

Guest guest59177
Not at all, i am not a racist i just think everyone in circumstances like these should be treated the same, those 4 women are racist violent scum and should have been jailed, they should not be treated differently just because they are muslims.

Agree 100% there. It is unfortunate how some Muslims project an extremely negative image of others. And in this case religion shouldn't have played any role in it. The matter should definitely be challenged in a higher court by the poor woman who was wronged and hopefully better sense would prevail!!!

Guest guest59177
think its time for the white pillow cases to come oot again Andy

Ummmm white pillow cases? You lost me there pal :wink:

Dont even ask about that lepto, it shouldnt of been said. They should of definitely been charged, religion/race shouldnt come into it at all.

Guest Guest 47403

Interesting how they were not charged with racial aggravation and just assault.

The boyfriend could have prevented it if he hadn't been so pissed!

Guest guest59177

There is more to this? Can you post a link to the original story? Thanks in advance!!!

Guest Andy

Alright baz,

whether the guy was pissed or not and could have prevented it as you say is irrelevant, it still happened.

Guest guest37336

You bide your time (may take years), plan accordingly, make it look like self defence (easier than you think) and deny, deny, deny when questioned by the old bill.:cool::wink:

Oppps, sorry Andy, thought it was a question.:embarrassed:

Out of interest, where or what is your news source? As in do you have a reputable link to provide for those of us who like to actually read balanced reporting where possible and are not inclined to jump on the bandwagon of letting rip on a forum and going off on one based on how a person chooses to word their version of the news here.

Guest Andy
Out of interest, where or what is your news source? As in do you have a reputable link to provide for those of us who like to actually read balanced reporting where possible and are not inclined to jump on the bandwagon of letting rip on a forum and going off on one based on how a person chooses to word their version of the news here.

I read it in The Daily Express yesterday and today, i do not expect anyone to jump on a bandwagon for your information and if i want to start a thread on chewing the fat on this subject i will whether you like it or not, i was not aware that i had to run it past you.

It's in the daily mail and telegraph.

It makes interesting reading. I'm not sure that the sentencing would have been different had they been white - assuming they had no previous.

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

. I was posting from a personal POV and asking for a link to your news source. Quite frankly how you worded your post was disappointing and I'd have liked to read the source. Hopefully makes for balanced reporting with facts. And then made up my own mind, rather than having to take your word for it. It's generally good netiquette to include your source news.

Guest Andy
. I was posting from a personal POV and asking for a link to your news source. Quite frankly how you worded your post was disappointing and I'd have liked to read the source. Hopefully makes for balanced reporting with facts. And then made up my own mind, rather than having to take your word for it. It's generally good netiquette to include your source news.

Oh i thought you were accusing me of letting rip on the forum :unsure:, to be honest if you quite frankly think how i worded my post was disappointing then that is your opinion and quite frankly it does not bother me to much.

By the way just to keep up good etiquette i repeat again i read it in The Daily Express yesterday and today.

Guest JT1977
It's in the daily mail and telegraph.

It makes interesting reading. I'm not sure that the sentencing would have been different had they been white - assuming they had no previous.

But, seeing as they were using racist language, it should have been deemed to be a hate crime, which, under UK law, automatically doubles any sentence.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8938468/Attack-on-Rhea-Page-captured-on-CCTV-in-Leicester.html

Evening all,

If you fancy going out this weekend and kicking someones head in and getting away with it i will give you a little tip :shocked:, claim to be a Somalian muslim and you will get off with barely a slapped wrist :no:.

4 Somalian muslim women were arrested in London for attacking a white woman and kicking her in the head whilst calling her white trash and white slag, when this went to court the judge who could have given them 5 years gave them suspended sentences claiming that because they are muslim and had been drinking they would not have known the affect the alcohol would have had on them, they were also not charged with any racial offences.

This in my opinion is a joke, if it had been 4 white women attacking a Somalian muslim whilst screaming extremley insulting racist comments then you can bet your life they would have been jailed and charged with aggravated racism and rightly so, it seems to me that in some circumstances racism is not a crime if the victims are white.

Agree 100% and another thing, when we are finally given a vote on the European union you will see we will be free of this crap from union human rights garbage.

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

It has been on the BBC news snifter, which is good enough for me.

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

I nearly posted this the other day when I read it, now personally I don't think it matters that they are muslim, BUT they should not have got away with it because they are not use to drinking.

You could say that about any white teenager, if someone had never drunk before was out celebrating their 18th and got in a fight would the judge let them get away with it because they haven't had a drink before, I don't think so.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest guest59177
Isn't the prospect of going to hell for drinking alcohol enough punishment for these girls?

Actually, going to hell isn't the only punishment they would get had they been in a country where Islamic injunctions are implemented. They would get 80 lashes (I THINK but don't remember the number of lashes with surety) just for the offence of drinking alcohol. Hitting someone and racism might have added some other penalties as well. In order to avoid hell, they would need to repent.

Guest Andy
Isn't the prospect of going to hell for drinking alcohol enough punishment for these girls?

No not really mate, they should do their time in hell once they have completed a suitable sentence for their appalling crime's before they get to hell.

Guest Andy
I nearly posted this the other day when I read it, now personally I don't think it matters that they are muslim, BUT they should not have got away with it because they are not use to drinking.

You could say that about any white teenager, if someone had never drunk before was out celebrating their 18th and got in a fight would the judge let them get away with it because they haven't had a drink before, I don't think so.

Alright Kate,

I also dont think it matters that they are muslim but it did matter to the judge because he let them off this disgusting crime because they are muslim.

I agree also i reckon had it been the other way round then the punishment would have been stiffer, remember Kate they were not teenagers, they are 28, 28, 24 and 24 years of age, they are grown adults capable of making their own decisions.

Just imagine what would happen if i went out on a Friday night got lashed up and kicked the living crap out of a Somalian miuslim while calling him a black this and a black that and it was caught on camera :shocked:, i reckon i would go down for that for quite a while whether i had previous or not and so i should.

Guest Guest 47403
Alright baz,

whether the guy was pissed or not and could have prevented it as you say is irrelevant, it still happened.

I know mate just an observation on my part I tend to analyse things like that, I'd have knocked them all clean out and probably ended up in court!