Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest danmac87

how do I change my qualifications over

Recommended Posts

Guest danmac87

hi, im a qualified pipe fitter/welder from the uk and i am looking to work in the mines but no-one will help me until iv got aussie recognised certificates.

does anybody know how i can change them over.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi mate wish i could tell ye exactly how to go about the recognition but i dont, ive just recently went through the process of getting my irish electrical cert changed over, i presume it would be a very similar process tho so you can give this route a look,, type in australian recognised trade certificate on google and youl find you trade listed and just follow the links, it took me just under 3 months for the trade rec cert to be processed as theres backlogs from the amount of irish and brittish applying these days, im currently on a mine now working full time and it would be near impossible to get a start without the correct licenses and certs mate but best of luck with the process

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now