register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

bungeeman

Form 815 Health Undertaking

Hi everyone.

Verity and I are now in the final stages ofour application with police checks and medicals completed an sent off.

From our CO we have now received form 815 Health Undertaking

She has been asked to sign it and send it back but we just wanted to know what it was all about. Reading through it, it states that upon arrival in oz we must contact the Health Undertaking Service within 7 days.

Looking through the form it does seem to focus a lot on tuberculosis which verity does not have. It does mention "or other health conditions of concern"- welll verity has a prolactinoma (a small growth on her Pituitary gland)- so assume it could be for this?

Although to us it is not a concern as all it essentially means is she has a hormone imbalance whereby her would body produce breast milk - even when not pregnant- but this is controlled by a weekly tablet.

Has anyone else had this before?

Thanks

Ben

Chef (wife) 176 Lodged 7/6/11 CO assigned 30/06/11 Medicals & PC's Requested 6/07/11 PC's sent 13/07/11 Medicals 26/07/11. completed 25/11/11 (following baby) Submitted 02/12/11 VISA GRANTED 12/12/11!! Flights booked 21/05/12

Hi everyone.

Verity and I are now in the final stages ofour application with police checks and medicals completed an sent off.

From our CO we have now received form 815 Health Undertaking

She has been asked to sign it and send it back but we just wanted to know what it was all about. Reading through it, it states that upon arrival in oz we must contact the Health Undertaking Service within 7 days.

Looking through the form it does seem to focus a lot on tuberculosis which verity does not have. It does mention "or other health conditions of concern"- welll verity has a prolactinoma (a small growth on her Pituitary gland)- so assume it could be for this?

Although to us it is not a concern as all it essentially means is she has a hormone imbalance whereby her would body produce breast milk - even when not pregnant- but this is controlled by a weekly tablet.

Has anyone else had this before?

Thanks

Ben

Hi Ben,

Hope you are doing great in Australia, after submitting your health undertaking to your CO how long your meds were finalised or how many days before visa granted?

Hi Ben,

Hope you are doing great in Australia, after submitting your health undertaking to your CO how long your meds were finalised or how many days before visa granted?

Hi we are doing very well thank you!

To answer your question- looking at the very top of my post- it seems that post I submitted on the 8th December 2011. Our medicals were finalised on the 2nd December 2011 following the submission of our form and our Visa was granted on the 12th-so ours took 10 days to come through.

I wouldn't by any means read anything into our timeline though, or anyones for that matter as they are all different and as such everyone has different circumstances. Ours for example was delayed by a few months 1) because the state sponsorship occupations in demand list was updated and the procedures changed (which I think has happened again since we got ours) and 2) we had a baby during our application which further delayed things as we had to wait for him to be born before we could complete the medicals.

And of course processing times will vary month to month and state to state.

As it turns out, we contacted the health undertaking who informed us we need do nothing in relation to the referral. Which was a bonus!

I hope this answers your question

Cheers

Ben

Chef (wife) 176 Lodged 7/6/11 CO assigned 30/06/11 Medicals & PC's Requested 6/07/11 PC's sent 13/07/11 Medicals 26/07/11. completed 25/11/11 (following baby) Submitted 02/12/11 VISA GRANTED 12/12/11!! Flights booked 21/05/12

Hi we are doing very well thank you!

To answer your question- looking at the very top of my post- it seems that post I submitted on the 8th December 2011. Our medicals were finalised on the 2nd December 2011 following the submission of our form and our Visa was granted on the 12th-so ours took 10 days to come through.

I wouldn't by any means read anything into our timeline though, or anyones for that matter as they are all different and as such everyone has different circumstances. Ours for example was delayed by a few months 1) because the state sponsorship occupations in demand list was updated and the procedures changed (which I think has happened again since we got ours) and 2) we had a baby during our application which further delayed things as we had to wait for him to be born before we could complete the medicals.

And of course processing times will vary month to month and state to state.

As it turns out, we contacted the health undertaking who informed us we need do nothing in relation to the referral. Which was a bonus!

I hope this answers your question

Cheers

Ben

Thanks Ben, regards to your family..

Cheers....

I applied offshore 457 on april 07, then co asking to submit form 815 june 14th i did same day, now 5 weeks gone, my agent e mail them but still waiting, so stress now, im stay at home nearly 4 month, ao how long have to wait, please kindly relpy