tra refusal

Guest Deb & dave

Guest Deb & dave

we have received our tra back as unsuccessful ,as Dave did a 2 year apprenticeship not the 4 as required has anyone else had a similar problem , if so did you manage to sort it out , we are really gutted by this ,he has worked in the building trade all his life runnind his own company but it is hard to be reject just for the 2 yr apprenticeship :no:

Sorry to hear your news ,have you spoke with an agent for advice? most offer a free consultation and they wont generally take on your case unless they know it will be succesful.Visa Bureau or Go Matilda seem to be the 2 that stand out ,or maybe Alan will log on later and pick up this thread,whatever you do dont give up your man is well in demand over here!!! Good Luck

Cal x

Guest Deb & dave

hi guy's

thankyou for the response , i did try to call an agent this morning but got it a bit wrong with the time difference will try again 2nite ,what is go matilda ?

Guest Gardiner Gang

Hi Deb

Try calling Visa Bureau they are in London and are very helpful. We are using them and have found them excellent. Good Luck

Pauline

Guest KP Nuts
hi guy's

thankyou for the response , i did try to call an agent this morning but got it a bit wrong with the time difference will try again 2nite ,what is go matilda ?

Hi Deb and Dave,

Go Matilda are a mara registered agent, who we are also using, they have offices both in the UK in Southampton and in OZ, we have found them to be very good, very helpful and very quick with their responses to our e mails. There telephone number is 02380 488777.

We have also found them to be very resonable compared to what other people have been saying on their thread's.

If you have any other questions, just drop me a PM.

Good luck,

KP Nuts

Archived