Reference Letter template for ACS

Guest ramcis

Dear All,

Attached a template that i am going use for as reference letter. I will put all my duties and projects detail and then will send to employer, expecting they will review and sign it.

Kindly take a look and let me know if it will serve the purpose. I would really appreciate your comments and please highlight if you find any errors.

Besides, i have few queries :

1) Do we really need to write salary in reference letter?

2) I did few projects for Govt organization that i don't want to mention Company name. Is it ok to write project name something like "Govement Organization - Network and Security Project"?

3) can i use the same format for all employer?

Regards

RamCis

Employer Reference _ template.doc

Employer Reference _ template.doc

Guest prashyt

Hi,

Yes you can use the same format.

I recently got my work experience assessed and i did mention my salary.

The descriptions you've put into your references are too detailed. I think its more important if you put the description of the roles you've served.

Find attached the letter i sent and got all the experience assessed (in a very similar role as yours)

Regards,

ACS Work Experience Reference Letter Sample.doc

Guest prashyt

I am sorry i meant "Duties and Responsibilites" and not description.

So, i'd say please brief out the 5 main duties and responsibilites for each position your served, rather than the technologies used.

Regards,

Dear prashyt,

Thank you so much for your response. Your sample letter gonna be very useful

1) In your template, you put detail of two employment in same letter. I assume, we will one reference letter from each employer. For example i worked for 3 employer so i will have 3 seperate letters, right?

2) Salary mentioned in letter must be in AUD or can be in local currency ?

3) Which occuption code did you apply? And have you got positive result? and how long ACS took?

Regards

Guest Baazighar

Please find my answers in blue color

Dear prashyt,

1) In your template, you put detail of two employment in same letter. I assume, we will one reference letter from each employer. For example i worked for 3 employer so i will have 3 seperate letters, right?

yes, you need 3 reference letters from 3 employers.

I didnt mentioned my salary details as i provided my annual appraisal letters, payslips, and tax related douments.

3) Which occuption code did you apply? And have you got positive result? and how long ACS took?

Regards

Guest prashyt

Dear prashyt,

A) Yes you will require 3 different letters from 3 of your employers.

A) I had my work experience from Australia, so i provided it in AUD, however i would suggest you to provide the details of the local currency where you worked.

A) I applied for Computer Networks and Systems Engineer - 263111, and it took about 5 weeks ( although i had requested priority as my visa was due to expire ). On average it takes about 5-8 weeks.

Regards

• 6 years later...

On 08/12/2011 at 07:38, prashyt said:

Hi,

Yes you can use the same format.

I recently got my work experience assessed and i did mention my salary.

The descriptions you've put into your references are too detailed. I think its more important if you put the description of the roles you've served.

Find attached the letter i sent and got all the experience assessed (in a very similar role as yours)

Regards,

Hi everybody,

Dear @prashyt, can you please reattach the Reference Letter Sample. The link is broken.  Preparing my documents for ACS Skills Assessment as Computer Networks and Systems Engineer - 263111, your samples would be very useful.

Thx in advance.