Anyone from Manchester living on or around the Goldcoast.

Matt R

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red for me... But don't want to talk about that at the moment :sad:

Ha Ha its the first time ive been happy a manchester team has won the league. Althought i cant say to much as im a liverpool

fan

Guest Lucky22

Hi everyone, me and my partner are from chorley (lancashire) landing in brissy in sept. Heading to Queensland, hope island to stay with the brother in-law. Then off traveling for 3 months :-) I'm 22 and my partner is 20.

Love to keep in touch, make settling in that bit easier :-)

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi everyone, can you tell us if the events centre is just behind the Trafford centre and easy to find, we are going to the live auditions of the X Factor and wondered how close it is, to the Trafford centre, cheers and good luck everyone.

Guest guest30085
Hi everyone, can you tell us if the events centre is just behind the Trafford centre and easy to find, we are going to the live auditions of the X Factor and wondered how close it is, to the Trafford centre, cheers and good luck everyone.

Are you going on Thursday Jimbo?

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Are you going on Thursday Jimbo?

I went yesterday gal, it was fantastic, saw some great acts and the judges were there, the wife and kids loved it. Yeah baby, lol

Guest guest30085

Nice one Jimbo, Im there tomorrow, lol, although I dont quite have your enthusiasm for it. It was free, so why not :wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Nice one Jimbo, Im there tomorrow, lol, although I dont quite have your enthusiasm for it. It was free, so why not :wink:

You will love it gal.

Guest guest30085

Even sadder to admit, but Ive been before. Last year or year before - cant remember. You found it easy enough then? its fairly easy to get to x

• 3 weeks later...
arr cool, i worked in thornton for a couple of year, on redmarsh industrial estate. iv been living in oz for 2 month now.

i think i may brought the weather with me as it's pissing it down here haha.

how about you?

Been here 5 months and really like it. Where abouts are you living?

• 4 months later...