You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Bordy

Xmas BBQ Mornington Park

Ok after having my arm twisted by Kate, lets have a social afternoon at Mornington park on Saturday 17th December.

BBQ or Picnic, bring a few beers or wine except for the drivers of course & there is the kids play area in the park.

Anyone up for it??

From Midday onwards on 17th.

Julie tells me its the Mornington Xmas twilight market that day from 3pm till 8pm so if you fancy going to that then come to the meet first.

Yep....we're all in!!

:biglaugh:

Spencer (40 Aus), Lisa (36 Permanent Visa 100), Alexandra (11 Aus by Descent) & William (7 Aus by Descent)

With the xmas market I can do all my present shopping and kill two birds with one stone! :biglaugh:

Geoff

Wish I could be there, hope the weather stays fine, it sounds like it will be a great day.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Will put the word out. I think we may pop down.......no bloody stir fry this time:laugh:

....Living life in Aus....

Moved to Melb on 457 in Sept 2009, 856 granted June 2010 ... :em4000:...

Guest Cooke Girl

Yep, were coming, have mentioned it to a few others too. Looking forward to it!

I hope there is a good turnout, nice place to have a bit of a do. Mr Mole and I can not attend due to unsociability of the Mr.

Petals

:ssign15:taking no prisoners :wink:

I hope there is a good turnout, nice place to have a bit of a do. Mr Mole and I can not attend due to unsociability of the Mr.

:cry: Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Guest deegee

hi petals my hubby works away so thinking of going by myself, if you are free we could meet up and go together

It looks like the weather is going to be set fair for Sat!! Hope I haven't just blown it now!!! :eek:

We are all packing frantically now ahead of the movers on Friday! Will certainly be in the mood for a beer and a sausage on Sat!! :biglaugh:

Spencer (40 Aus), Lisa (36 Permanent Visa 100), Alexandra (11 Aus by Descent) & William (7 Aus by Descent)

Deegee come along anyway whether on your own or not, You won't feel left out I promise. For anyone coming for the first time & are not sure where to go once they are in the park just look out for my flag.

URL=http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c98/Bordy/?action=view&current=Flag.jpg]th_Flag.jpg[/url]

Early forecast is Sunny & 31. Heres hoping it stays that way. Remember the sunscreen folks & plenty water for the kids.

Guest ashmalog

May not be able to make it now as hubby working until 12.30 and just heard friend from uk is in Melbourne for a few days. Not enough room in the car for us all to come. If I wait for hubby to get home won't be there until 2 ish.

May not be able to make it now as hubby working until 12.30 and just heard friend from uk is in Melbourne for a few days. Not enough room in the car for us all to come. If I wait for hubby to get home won't be there until 2 ish.

Bonnie it's not like you to not attend a get together, you have to go its the markets as well.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Just a reminder if anyone else fancies going tomorrow then feel free to come along. Weather looking awesome.

Just a reminder if anyone else fancies going tomorrow then feel free to come along. Weather looking awesome.

Looking forward to it! Finally getting to put a face to some (user)names!

Geoff

Finally getting to put a face to some (user)names!

Geoff

that could be a bad thing :wink:

that could be a bad thing :wink:

I'll just stand in the far corner and let the rain clouds follow me!

Just to let every one know....

For those of you that are going to the market, don't eat too much at the BBQ as there's a lot of food stalls which may or may not have taste testing!

See you there!

Geoff

Guest cdchaplin

would love to come but we don't come to mornington unitl march28th lol!!!! have fun xx

would love to come but we don't come to mornington unitl march28th lol!!!! have fun xx

Don't worry Collette there will be plenty of others.