You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

millers

book a hotel now in Singapore or wait till we get there...

We are emigrating to Queensland via Singapore for 3 days in Feb......last time i went to Singapore i went to a hotel information desk inside the airport and just found a hotel through them and they were very helpful.....does anyone know if that desk is still there ? dont really want to just turn up after a long flight and not have anywhere to stay......:err::wub:

We are emigrating to Queensland via Singapore for 3 days in Feb......last time i went to Singapore i went to a hotel information desk inside the airport and just found a hotel through them and they were very helpful.....does anyone know if that desk is still there ? dont really want to just turn up after a long flight and not have anywhere to stay......:err::wub:

According to the changi airport website the hotel desk is still there however i can recommend a decent hotel for you. Its the Holiday inn atrium, stopped there on our recce in 2009 and booked again for our move in Jan 2012. Good location, good price, nice rooms, pools and bars....what more do you want :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Gary (37 electrician special class), Maxine (37, Nurse), Macy (12) & Thomas (3). WA SS Applied 20.12.10 received 02.02.11, 176 visa applied 16.02.11, Co assigned 16.03.11, everything uploaded 15.05.11..visa granted 24.5.11. Fly 8.1.12...arrived in Perth 12.1.12...

If you are flying with Singapore airlines they will book a stopover package for you at very good rates in a good hotel. We did that when we emigrated and the airline organised transport from the airport to the hotel when we landed and back again for our flight to Perth.

If you're not with Singapore the other airlines might do it too. Well worth it I reckon.