The Pom Queen

What would you do for a million $'s?

How far would you go for money. Just thinking back to Indecent Proposal.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest guest59177

Definitely nothing unlawful/dishonest/unethical/immoral/irreligious. Money is important, but not THAT important.

Hmmm not sure how to answer that but can think of a few things that make me cringe so much at the thought of doing them !

Justin TRA 8/4/11 success 10/5/11, WA SS sent 10/5/11 - approved 16/5/11, 176 lodged 1/6/11, CO 26/6/11, Meds 16/8/11, Finalised 26/8/11, PCC 16/9/11, VISA GRANTED 1/11/11 Arrived in Perth 12/11/2012:ssign19:

I have often wondered what I would do if I found a large amount of money.

Sometimes you hear stories of someone who found a few hundred thousand dollars and handed it in to police.

I think I would keep it.

I want it all, and I want it now.

I have often wondered what I would do if I found a large amount of money.

Sometimes you hear stories of someone who found a few hundred thousand dollars and handed it in to police.

I think I would keep it.

I suppose I would need to know more of where it came from, if it was money from a drug dealer etc then I would probably keep it, but if it was from someone in need or a little old lady I would hand it back, the thing is I'd probably never know and would feel so guilty in case it's the latter I would hand it in

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Not sure but nothing that would hurt anyone or is illegal! Maybe sell a kidney on ebay lol

Guest guest37336

Funny that Kate, I was thinking the same thing only last week when I saw my eldests phone bill,:biglaugh:, fortunately she is working now, thank the lord.:notworthy:

I would have no problem at all doing certain 'illegal' things, :cool::wink: and doing 'time' for them, money to an extent just doesn't come into it, it would be a pleasure indeed.:wink:

Cheers Tony.

I suppose I would need to know more of where it came from, if it was money from a drug dealer etc then I would probably keep it, but if it was from someone in need or a little old lady I would hand it back, the thing is I'd probably never know and would feel so guilty in case it's the latter I would hand it in

Don't think I would keep it if it was from a drug dealer in case they came looking for it :eek:

And just in case you are wondering I wouldn't keep a little old ladies money either but for very different reason lol

Don't think I would keep it if it was from a drug dealer in case they came looking for it :eek:

And just in case you are wondering I wouldn't keep a little old ladies money either but for very different reason lol

Lol I didn't think of that, but then you would be between a rock and a hard place because if you handed it in to the police they wouldn't like that either:laugh:

Guest guest17301

I wouldn't keep any sum of money I 'found' because I believe if you gain something that's not legitimately yours you lose something to make up for the gain:frown: Happened to me more than once!

right now probably anything lol!!!!

shez x

Oh no, hope things aren't really that bad:hug:

Guest guest59177
Not sure but nothing that would hurt anyone or is illegal! Maybe sell a kidney on ebay lol

:eek: :err: :swoon: Errrrrr whose kidney would that be??? :wink: :biglaugh:

:eek: :err: :swoon: Errrrrr whose kidney would that be??? :wink: :biglaugh:

Paul's of course:idea:

Guest guest59177
Paul's of course:idea:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Theres probably not much I would do even for that amount of money, im a big wimp. No bug eating or anything like that!

Theres probably not much I would do even for that amount of money, im a big wimp. No bug eating or anything like that!

I really want to try eating a witchetty grub

Guest guest37336
I really want to try eating a witchetty grub

They're alright 'cooked' Kate, (tastes like chicken,:no::biglaugh:)

But ate one yonks ago 'live', really not good, sort of mushy and a little like having a bad cold when you cough.:arghh:

what the heck is that, infact im not even gonna google it! id prob do something like streak down the street lol infact id probably do that for £50 if i was drunk haha only joking! but i seriously doubt id do it for anything gross

What do you want doing ? :happy_face_outlaw_s

And I'll need half the cash up front.

So what if I can't spell Armagedon ? It's not the end of the world.

Guest guest59177
what the heck is that, infact im not even gonna google it! id prob do something like streak down the street lol infact id probably do that for £50 if i was drunk haha only joking! but i seriously doubt id do it for anything gross

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Sooooooooooooooo!!!! THAT'S WHAT'S doin' it eh???????????

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

You gave me only half the information stacey, you DID!!!!!

Just for you

Jungala-witchetty-grub-420x0.jpg

I bet Bobj eats them for breakfast when he is camping

Ssshhhh I'll send you a pm with my hit list:jiggy:

Forgot to ask will you take Western Union:wink: