Calling Oz from your mobile

sehmi101

if the person at the other end has broadband, get a skype box for them. costs about 30-50 quid.

the box can have a uk phone number (£2.50 per month) so you can phone oz for free using your mobile free minutes.

or, if you have a smart phone, download the skype app, and use that. the prepaid mins cost very little. if you dont have a smart phone, bug orange for one, threaten to leave. they should give u one.... you've given them enough in the bills you've had!

if the person at the other end has broadband, get a skype box for them. costs about 30-50 quid.

the box can have a uk phone number (£2.50 per month) so you can phone oz for free using your mobile free minutes.

or, if you have a smart phone, download the skype app, and use that. the prepaid mins cost very little. if you dont have a smart phone, bug orange for one, threaten to leave. they should give u one.... you've given them enough in the bills you've had!

That's handy for future...apologies I wasn't clear on the OP, I'm calling different numbers so above won't be the fix for me :( I think a pre-paid calling card may be the answer?

iphone skype app put credit on skype and u can call any number using skype credit.

When i move to oz i will buy a UK phone number on skype that ports to my oz phone number so all my relatives call an uk 01 number which rings in oz essentially free calls for them and a few quid for me to setup..no one needs to have skype open!