NOR ~ What are the modern areas

cartertucker

Guest guest17301

North to South, parts of Yanchep, Alkimos, Jindalee, Butler, Mindarie, Burns Beach, Iluka, Tapping, Banksia Grove (parts of) Hocking, Pearsall, parts of Hillarys....I take it you mean Northern NOR. There are also new estates in established suburbs like Regent Waters in Wanneroo, other estates I don't know the name of...the problem with suburbs like Alkimos and Pearsall/Hocking for me are that they are too far away from amenities. Thats why I like where we live, a stones throw from everything. If I was you though Id probably be heading up to the beachside ones like Jindalee, Burns beach or Yanchep. Theres not enough to pull me towards the new homes on the inland suburbs. Depends on what you like doing though. For me my area is perfect but too far from the coast, Id prefer to be closer as we spend a lot of time at the beach.

:hug:

It will turn up

I was the same and after a couple of weeks there they were a choice of 5 nice new properties to apply for.

Rentals come and go alot

When my OH was looking here we just spent hours looking on the internet, you can only apply for what is available, he picked one, we don't like it but tried to put on a happy face for my OH but typical there are loads of nicer ones in areas that we really wanted now !

Just keep looking and all your efforts will be rewarded

:wubclub:

What's your budget??? I'm not sure what the social housing locations are. I know butler has social housing(homes west) and we have heard some bad things.

I would think(maybe wrongly) social housing?! I know in the UK the large majority of areas all have social housing-many unemployed,single parent families,low income etc... I'm not stating this to be snobby but clearly stating a fact.

Sounds similar to the uk. Having only been in Perth since February this sort of thing I haven a clue about!

I do hear ozzies referring to people as being feral?!

It isn't. A percentage of homes from every new build estate has to be passed over for social housing. Social housing organisations also acquire established properties from more affordable areas.

To be honest, it isn't really a big deal. Sure, there are some about but not millions. Nightmare if you get landed with one but chances are still fairly slim. And living next door to a cashed up bogan can be just as bad.

It isn't. A percentage of homes from every new build estate has to be passed over for social housing. Social housing organisations also acquire established properties from more affordable areas.

To be honest, it isn't really a big deal. Sure, there are some about but not millions. Nightmare if you get landed with one but chances are still fairly slim. And living next door to a cashed up bogan can be just as bad.

This is true....:wink: