Sign in to follow this  
tonyman

Liverpool to replace Andy Carroll.....

the January window is soon to be upon us and Liverpool have been busy watching dvd`s of future stars ..........Jardinia Gnomez is highly rated by the Liverpool scouts and looks like the ideal replacement for the sorry Carroll who has dissapointed many at Anfield.........

jarednina gnomez.jpg

jarednina gnomez.jpg

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

the January window is soon to be upon us and Liverpool have been busy watching dvd`s of future stars ..........Jardinia Gnomez is highly rated by the Liverpool scouts and looks like the ideal replacement for the sorry Carroll who has dissapointed many at Anfield.........

:laugh:

Put these away ok tho mate?lets hope yer not eating those words after the semi eh?!:wideeyed::biggrin:

[YOUTUBE]kW3gQLXOs4M[/YOUTUBE]

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Andy Carroll is one of the best strikers in the premiership, Liverpool should play him and Suarez up front every home game, he is big strong great in the air, awesome left foot, but ............. he needs to play and get really fit. He wasn't worth 50 million, but they made 50 mill on Torres, so it was good business, it would be a shame if they didn't give him a proper go.

Andy Carroll is one of the best strikers in the premiership, Liverpool should play him and Suarez up front every home game, he is big strong great in the air, awesome left foot, but ............. he needs to play and get really fit. He wasn't worth 50 million, but they made 50 mill on Torres, so it was good business, it would be a shame if they didn't give him a proper go.

35 mill mate,Lpool arent playing to his strengths tbh,at ncstle they were throwing balls int the box for him to attack,more of a pass and move style again under kenny so not many crosses going in

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Guest The Ropey HOFF
35 mill mate,Lpool arent playing to his strengths tbh,at ncstle they were throwing balls int the box for him to attack,more of a pass and move style again under kenny so not many crosses going in

Liverpool struggle to beat teams lower down the league and sometimes a direct, punt into the box style of play is the answer, i think he deserves alot more time, plus ............. who will buy him for more that £15 million?

one of the best strikers in the prem..???????? he spends more time chassing shadows and falling about on the deck that anything else .......he never seems to look match fit and seems to have a weight problem , they wont win too many cups or leagues with him up front .......

one of the best strikers in the prem..???????? he spends more time chassing shadows and falling about on the deck that anything else .......he never seems to look match fit and seems to have a weight problem , they wont win too many cups or leagues with him up front .......

Like Dzeko last yr then? we'l see.....

if you had the choice right now who would you have as your striker Carrol who huffs n puffs from the whistle or Torres (forgetting all chelsea business)

Guest Andy
if you had the choice right now who would you have as your striker Carrol who huffs n puffs from the whistle or Torres (forgetting all chelsea business)

I would rather have Carrol myself, he is strong, good in the air and can play with the ball at hie feet he will come good in time, at the end of the day if Hart had not pulled off a world class save then he would have scored the winner against city after only being on the pitch for 5 minutes, also he was unlucky with his penalty against Chelsea as it was a good pen and the keeper got lucky, things like that will soon start going for him and then i reckon he will only get better.

Not Torres,watched him sulking for 2 yrs now,plus he wants the ball slotted in behind quickly for him to run on to,we play pass and move now,triangles,wouldnt suit his game anyway,he's made his bed,he can lie in it

Carroll?not "100%" certain he'l be a success tbh,but need to remember he's only really had 6 months in the prem,rest of the time injured on and off,so i'l give him more time,plus we arent playing to his strengths,no crosses going in for him to attack,Pardew said the same yesterday,so not all his fault,he played him last nite,yet dropped downing to the bench,strange decision!

The rumours floating around the north-east after he signed for Liverpool he continued his Newcastle life style ....on the p**s, out every night, couldn't be a***d about training. Got away with it at the Sports Direct Arena (had to get that one in) as he thought he was the man, big fish little pond ! Can't get away with it at Liverpool. Maybe once he sorts himself out or Dalglish sorts him out he'll be a decent enough premier league striker, 30 a season nah but 15-20 yes and probably same number of assists.

So what if I can't spell Armagedon ? It's not the end of the world.

he`s still enjoys a good drink ,thats why he goes so red in the face, huffs n puffs and end up on the deck...............