and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

cartertucker

Blue/White card ~ Where to get one?

My Husband is a roofer & we believe he needs a blue/white card

Please can someone tell me the best place to get one :wideeyed:

if you do it on line from the uk , you will need an Australian postal address ...........i did it for someone 18 months ago ..........

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

Hi Kelly

My cousin told me it was best to do it at a centre in Perth as you can claim some money back against taxes and its also cheaper than online.

I will try and get hold of her and find out for you.

Tasha x

IjH5p1.png

Process started 11/10/08 - VISA GRANTED 29/07/11 ~ Hubby is a Plasterer and me, well I am just bored of waiting!!!

i did mine today.. online... $55... took a hour or 2

www.narbiltraining.edu.au

i'm perth based.. so thats the WA version ( although i am going to be in Qld in a few weeks time.. meh.. i need it for the site i'm running now)

Hi Kelly

My cousin is on holiday so cant get the info from her, but i had a quick look on line and found this site; http://www.paragontraining.com.au

They are based in Perth and it only costs $15 as you get a $50 rebate. You get the card the same day too.

This was the sort of place my cousin was talking about to me which is why Gary is not doing his before we go and he will wait and do it when we get there.

Hope it helps xxx

IjH5p1.png

Process started 11/10/08 - VISA GRANTED 29/07/11 ~ Hubby is a Plasterer and me, well I am just bored of waiting!!!

Hi Kelly

My cousin is on holiday so cant get the info from her, but i had a quick look on line and found this site; http://www.paragontraining.com.au

They are based in Perth and it only costs $15 as you get a $50 rebate. You get the card the same day too.

This was the sort of place my cousin was talking about to me which is why Gary is not doing his before we go and he will wait and do it when we get there.

Hope it helps xxx

Thanks Tasha, will probably go for this one then :wink:

Well done. How was it? Where did he do it in the end?

IjH5p1.png

Well done. How was it? Where did he do it in the end?

He did it with 'blue dog' in the end, purely as we had already filled in most of the form, after i read plutos recommendation :wink:

It was a good, easy to navigate online course & his white card is on its way :yes:

It's the most basic of basic safety training. Anyone who has ever worked on a construction site and has 2 brain cells will pass. So nowt to worry about, it's just a tick in a box so go with the most convenient test centre or the one that makes the claim back the easiest