Sign in to follow this  
Guest New2Sydney

Decent & Competitively Priced Hairdresser - Sydney

Guest New2Sydney

Hi All

I arrived in Sydney a couple of weeks ago and am still finding my way around.

Not sure if such thing exists as both reputable and "cheap" but does anyone know of a reputable hairdresser in Sydney, or more specifically Darlinghurst?

Rach :biggrin:

Guest guest59177
Hi All

I arrived in Sydney a couple of weeks ago and am still finding my way around.

Not sure if such thing exists as both reputable and "cheap" but does anyone know of a reputable hairdresser in Sydney, or more specifically Darlinghurst?

Rach :biggrin:

Try Stefan's. In general, you need to develop a good rapport with your hairdresser and he/she will surely throw in some 'extras'. Best of luck!!!

Guest Sir Les Patterson
In general, you need to develop a good rapport with your hairdresser and he/she will surely throw in some 'extras'.

I knew a masseuse like that once :biggrin:

Guest guest59177
I knew a masseuse like that once :biggrin:

I had been all WOWED that the intricacies of the Australia/China relationship are being explained to me by Her Majesty's KNIGHT, before this :tongue: I mean knights aren't supposed to be liked that, are they? And then I googled for Sir Les Patterson and this came up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Les_Patterson

[sNIP]... Obese, lecherous and offensive, this farting, belching, nose-picking figure of Rabelaisian excess [sNIP]...

He boasts of his prowess with his "Girl Friday" and his trips to Bangkok "rub and tug shops"

He jokes that "the best place to hide something from a Pom is under a bar of soap".

He also resents Australians having died "stopping a bullet for the Pommy Empire."

What can I say.... :biggrin: :tongue: :rolleyes: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: