RSA opportunity in Sydney~

Guest bahamarama

Guest bahamarama

If you or someone you know would like to take an RSA course in Sydney please contact me as I was 10 minutes late for my course this morning, and was not only locked out, but told I could not get a refund and have to pay $70 to rebook for another day unless I can find a friend to bring along. It would be no extra cost to you for me to recommend you, and I'll pull you a pint of fine ale after. The course is run near Central Station in George Street, from 9am to 3.30pm and you get your RSA certificate at the end of the day, permitting you to serve alcohol in bars/restaurants in NSW. Please get in touch if you are interested. Many thanks!

Guest SupportPants
If you or someone you know would like to take an RSA course in Sydney please contact me as I was 10 minutes late for my course this morning, and was not only locked out, but told I could not get a refund and have to pay $70 to rebook for another day unless I can find a friend to bring along. It would be no extra cost to you for me to recommend you, and I'll pull you a pint of fine ale after. The course is run near Central Station in George Street, from 9am to 3.30pm and you get your RSA certificate at the end of the day, permitting you to serve alcohol in bars/restaurants in NSW. Please get in touch if you are interested. Many thanks!

That's a bit tight! If you don't find a partner be aware that you can just do them online and print off the certificate. Same sort of price.

Guest bahamarama

I know, they are evil! Preying on the underfunded and unemployed. Or wait, are you saying I'm tight? ;) I would just love to avoid this little trap they have created to take more money...

Guest SupportPants
I know, they are evil! Preying on the underfunded and unemployed. Or wait, are you saying I'm tight? ;) I would just love to avoid this little trap they have created to take more money...

Not you! Them...