Rental wanted !! Asap

Guest wendyd

Hello Can Anyone Help We Are Arriving In Perth 6th Jan Looking For A rental For 6 Mth's Around Inglewood, Morley , Anywhere In This Area Considered ,2 Adults & 2 kids Aged 13 & 8 ,Girls .We Have References & Are Professional People From Ireland ,Thank You For Your Time :confused:

Guest Guest31881

Hi,

I do not think you will get a 6 month rental until you arrive, Most agents insist that you look at the property before you apply for it.

Most new people to Australia book into holiday accommodation for few weeks first to look around and get settled with a rental. It is always worth looking at a renal and its area, you do not want to jump in and find you are tied to a rubbish area for 6 months.

We also have our sister site that is dedicated to the Perth area...

http://www.perthpoms.com/

Take a look on there and ask a few questions of its members, i am sure you will get some useful info from both sites.

Hi, Yeah We Have Friend's To Stay With But Just Putting It Out There ,As We Have Kid's To Get Into School ,Thanks For Your Reply ,Perth Poms Seems A Bit Sleepy !!!!:confused:

Guest Guest31881

If you have friends out there then is it possible for them to go and look at some properties for you and speak to some agents. We have had members secure rentals through friends doing the legwork before they arrived.

perthpoms is not sleepy, that's normal for Perth..... Sorry everyone just kidding, honest I am