The Pom Queen

Father kills son by putting him in washing machine

How can people be so cruel, RIP little boy :hug:

article-2067195-0EF96F1000000578-284_470x551.jpg

A 33-year-old man has been charged with murder after allegedly killing his three-year-old son by locking him in a washing machine and turning it on.

Christophe Champenois, from Meaux, near Paris, allegedly stripped Bastien naked and shut him in the machine to punish him for a prank at nursery school - throwing a classmate's drawing down a toilet.

He is then said to have run the cold cycle wash for a few minutes at their house, in the village of Germigny-l'Eveque.

Bastien's five-year-old sister, Maud, told Alice's husband that it was not the first time the boy's father had put him in the washing machine as punishment.

Neighbours told the newspaper that the boy had been repeatedly abused - by being locked up for hours in a cupboard and also by being left on a window sill for hours wrapped in a blanket.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest Guest31881

I read that, and to be honest, I Just do not know what to say......

its so so sad

that is just sick, I can't imagine the suffering of the poor boy. This is a case where the death sentence for the father would not be enough, he should die slowly and painfully.

READ FIRST: please note that my posts are my own personal opinions based on my experiences. These are MY OPINIONS pure and simple, NOT a statement of fact.

This make me so angry....and sad! I hope he lives a long life in prison so he can feel guilty for the rest of his life.

Guest JT1977

I'm a firm believer in bringing back the death penalty.

RIP poor kid.

Guest MADTOM

Stories like this absolutely break my heart. How can people do these things and then live with themselves. It is evil! Poor, poor little boy - RIP.

Guest nikkidel

Oh no! That is absolutely sickening. Poor little boy...:no: Unbelievable.

Guest Gothic Rose

I can only agree with everyone else, his inhumanity is utterly depraved. I can't abide this type of despicable cruelty, unfortunately we hear far too many reports of children suffering at the hands of such odious individuals who think being in a position that aught bring a duty of care, gives them licence to indulge their base sadism on these defensless children. :no:

RIP Bastien & ALL Victims who tragically die at the hands of such vile killers :wubclub:

Guest guest37336

Maybe and hopefully the 'Father' involved will see a 'certain' kind of 'welcome' from his fellow cons.

Nothing worse than a child killer in prison, though the other cons may be serving sentences for some truly horrendous crimes they STILL view child killers as the lowest of the low.:no:

I dare say EVERY conceivable bit of security will be put in place to make sure the numpty is safe, but even prison officers make mistakes and need a cuppa now and again.:cool::yes:

Guest guest37336

There is a massive difference between a 'Catastrophic Breakdown' that makes some act in a 'perceived' callous way, and outright cruelty.

This is a case of the latter, just one cruel barsteward is all and should he 'survive' in prison I dare say he will feel the tiniest amount of pain that he caused to the little fella,:yes:

Guest Gothic Rose

I don't know the answer to what someone who tortures little children feels. We often say things imagining that at some point they will show remorse & realise the horror of what their actions wrought. Perhaps some never feel sorry or regret what they do ? They must think differently to be able to carry out attrocities & think it their right to do these things to their powerless victim, perhaps they get gratification from that power ? So when they are stopped are they genuinely regretful or just sorry they were punished ? If they hadn't been punished would the capacity for harming those weaker than themselves remain unchecked. I have no answers to this, it just occurs that in an attempt to understand we try to invest our own traits onto the perpetrator, but in the same position most of us don't commit attrocities on the defenseless.

Sorry but Ba57ard, Poor little boy this makes me sick. RIP

Fitter 4112 - Agent Apointed 28/01/09 - TRA Successful 08/05/09 - Visa 175 Submitted 12/05/09 - CO 30/8/11- Police checks uploaded 16/09/11 - Meds Finalised 28/09/11. Visa Granted 14/11/2011 :ssign19:in oz since Feb 12

He will appeal his sentence then the human rights goody two shoes brigade will jump on the band wagon and demand that due to his mental problems and stresses that he was having a break down and he will then get a punitive sentence and be out to have more kids.

Remember what we see as law the law see's different.

Look at the Bulger case english court gave them 14 yrs each they went to the hague and them namby pambies said 14yrs for killing a 3yr old was to harsh and overturned it to 7yrs.

Oh and whilst your at it give them new id's better education which we as tax payers had to pay for.

This is such a horrible story. It is so so sad. Horrible to think that little defenseless kiddies are having to go through this. I do feel though, if neighbours were well aware, SURELY, authorities should have been involved and removed the child.

We have just had a case up in Cairns where a mother has killed (am I allowed to say that, maybe I should say has allegedly killed) her 8 year old daughter, http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2011/12/01/194161_local-news.html you know it gets me so mad, there are loving families out there that would give their right arm for a child and these scum have been blessed with beautiful children that they have gone on to harm:mad:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

How can people be so cruel, RIP little boy :hug:

article-2067195-0EF96F1000000578-284_470x551.jpg

A 33-year-old man has been charged with murder after allegedly killing his three-year-old son by locking him in a washing machine and turning it on.

Christophe Champenois, from Meaux, near Paris, allegedly stripped Bastien naked and shut him in the machine to punish him for a prank at nursery school - throwing a classmate's drawing down a toilet.

He is then said to have run the cold cycle wash for a few minutes at their house, in the village of Germigny-l'Eveque.

Bastien's five-year-old sister, Maud, told Alice's husband that it was not the first time the boy's father had put him in the washing machine as punishment.

Neighbours told the newspaper that the boy had been repeatedly abused - by being locked up for hours in a cupboard and also by being left on a window sill for hours wrapped in a blanket.

However the grandmother in discussing the death of the child called him an unwanted child saying the father was mostly concerned with going drinking the night the son was born