Cars for sale-Gold Coast

Guest lancashire2goldcoast

Guest lancashire2goldcoast

Hi there,

We are moving back to the UK in the new year but I'm pregnant and have finished work to go on maternity leave and my partner has a work ute so we are selling our 2nd car. It's a little electric blue, manual Toyota echo 2004. Super reliable and really cheap to run. It's recently had a service and about 10 months ago we bought 4 new tyres for it, since then it's only been driven 10 minutes to and from work 3 times a week as we have the big family care for everything else. Fully working aircon, CD player, roof racks. There is a dent in the back of the car which was there when we bought it and a few little marks here and there probably from stones flicking up on the road. Interior has a few scratches too. We havent advertised yet though and are getting it fully detailed before we do so. It's done just over 160,000km and is rego'd until mid February next year. Looking for about $5,000. We're based southern Gold Coast. Havnt taken any pics yet but will do so today and post some up. If you want any more info please send me a private msg.

We're moving back to the UK towards the end of March next year and will also have a 2011 Hyundai i30 wagon Diesel for sale then too of anyone's looking for a fantastic family car which is really cheap to run . Bought brand new about 5 months ago (decision to move was made after that....in hindsight would not have bought brand new) so far done 6000km and is in immaculate condition. Has factory tinted windows and hyundai factory fitted roofracks. We paid $25,000 for it so will be looking for at least 20k. Thought I'd post here too incase anyone is moving over here at a similar time and after a good family car

• 2 months later...
Guest bizfacts

Hi There,

Just wondered if you have sold your i30 yet?

If not could you tell me the exact model etc, im on the Gold Coast .

Thanks,

Mark.