Sign in to follow this  
Guest ade tanner

carpenters wanted (Adelaide)

Guest ade tanner

WANTED------Traditional timber framers.

Adelaide based company looking for framers, MUST be experienced (preferably no less than 5 years exp. and in English scribe).

Team leading experience would be an advantage. PM Adrian

Hi Adrian

I have moved your post in to the job vacancies section, it may also be worth while placing it on the sister forum http://www.pomsinadelaide.com

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest alterles

Hello Adrian

Would you consuder a sponsorship. I was in Australia 12 years ago and i would like to move permantly back there. I am 37 yrs old with 21 years experiance in all aspects of carpentry and joinery. Im from the UK but currently living in Slovenia were for the first year i was building timber framed houses, and then opened up my own company here. Please see the link below to my website. I have years of traditional and truss roof experience. Upon arrival to Australia i will buy a van and all tools required. Im completely serious about the move. Any information you could give me would be much appreciated.

Please PM me with any information

Gary Oliver

Alterles construction

Gary_cv.doc

Gary_cv.doc