ali

Gary Speed RIP

So sad to hear that Gary Speed has died - 42 years old. Tragic loss.

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Guest The Ropey HOFF

He was a fantastic player and a legend at my team Leeds utd, when i heard the news breaking on sky, a cold feeling shot through my body, what a shock, he was a great player and a really nice bloke.

Jesus wept! i didnt even know! havnt read a paper or watched telly yet,just goes to show how yer never know whats in peoples minds,echo what jim said,liked the lad meself,seemed to have it all,unbelievable

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I'm really sluffed over this, its shocking news, i have heard some more awful news, but i can't write it, its so dreadful, he was such a great guy.

Guest guest30085

So sad. Rest in Peace x

Guest guest37336

Not a big football fan but knew of him.

Great shame is all, :no::no:

Whatever drove him to such a path we may never know, and probably isn't even our business, but the smiles were obviously hiding something.:no:

Guest jimmyoz

R.I.P Gary Speed

Keep Marching On in Heaven x

Guest sh7t man no way

sad loss indeed ali--apparently he committed suicide:no:if this is true,just why should a young man of 42 with all of life in front of him do such a thing:wubclub:

sad loss indeed ali--apparently he committed suicide:no:if this is true,just why should a young man of 42 with all of life in front of him do such a thing:wubclub:

i dont know, depression can happen to anyone, it doesnt matter if you have all the money in the world etc. So sad. I saw it on mobile news and told dave, he honestly didnt believe me when i said, said i must of made a mistake. Never saw him look so shocked in a long time.

RIP :sad:

It may not have been depression. Worth keeping an open mind till more is known. Just saying as sometimes there are other reasons that lead to a person taking their own life. A situation might occur quickly that causes a person to decide they would rather end it than face things. Any number of reasons.

Whichever way, a sad loss. His wife and kids, well, it doesn't bear thinking about.

We'll never really know as the person who can tell us is now gone. There'll be lots of assumptions of coure. There was a remark from Michael Owen saying they'd waved to each other the other day dropping their kids off at school - such a normal gesture - but it's the one that's stuck with him.

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

So sad, he came to my brothers under 12 club to inspire the kids and have a game with the dads, they had a great day.

RIP Gary

387876_10150487035018690_770563689_10435612_1699735427_n.jpg

387876_10150487035018690_770563689_10435612_1699735427_n.jpg