register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Gothic Rose

The Power of Wishful Thinking Thread

Guest Gothic Rose

Inspired by the idea of the things people have been mentioning regarding the up coming seasonal celebrations I thought. Of a special thread that will allow us to send a special wish to anyone on PIO.

We read of each others journeys, struggles, hopes, dreams & ambitions, well I thought it would be a posititive thing to be able to send out a wish to a fellow PIOer.

I've just granted my first wishes To Naomi & To Pablo, & may they both get those things they are desiring & requiring swiftly & without obstacles.

So Get Wishing Pioers & enjoy the spirit of giving :wubclub:

Guest guest17301

What a lovely sentiment. I feel your vibe GR, you are a good soul:yes:

I wish for an easy intro into Perth life for Cartertucker (Kelly) who tirelessly campaigned and supported hopeful WA immigrants on their journey on her thread.:notworthy: Now its her turn to enjoy.

Well theres loads deserve a bit of a break tbh Rose,ive done you:wideeyed::wubclub:,so i'm hoping things work out for Naomi and Ley(roaminnomore),Naomi because she's not having a great time right now,and Ley moved to Oz to suffer family deaths in a traffic accident as soon as she got there,woefull start she had and never really complained,so wishing happier times for both,btw both have posted about this so not giving any secrets away:policeman:

Also Tink,wishing she gets her trip home soon,and to my female nemesis Gill adonna,a visa,worked her arse off in uni and ran her own business,to kate..a very happy xmas,thats all for now,sure theres plenty more having a bad time tho:hug:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

What a lovely sentiment. I feel your vibe GR, you are a good soul:yes:

I wish for an easy intro into Perth life for Cartertucker (Kelly) who tirelessly campaigned and supported hopeful WA immigrants on their journey on her thread.:notworthy: Now its her turn to enjoy.

Good call fi,she did! she's a worrier our Kelly:laugh:,but she's kids to consider so thats allowed,lovely helpfull girl:wubclub:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Guest guest17301

Absolutely. I have a feeling she will love it...she's certainly done her research!

Absolutely. I have a feeling she will love it...she's certainly done her research!

:laugh:Not half she has!!!

Guest guest30085
Well theres loads deserve a bit of a break tbh Rose,ive done you:wideeyed::wubclub:,so i'm hoping things work out for Naomi and Ley(roaminnomore),Naomi because she's not having a great time right now,and Ley moved to Oz to suffer family deaths in a traffic accident as soon as she got there,woefull start she had and never really complained,so wishing happier times for both,btw both have posted about this so not giving any secrets away:policeman:

Also Tink,wishing she gets her trip home soon,and to my female nemesis Gill adonna,a visa,worked her arse off in uni and ran her own business,to kate..a very happy xmas,thats all for now,sure theres plenty more having a bad time tho:hug:

Awww shucks :embarrassed: Nemesis or not, heres a big fat :hug::wubclub:

Guest guest37336

Aye, there's a few on here who have had the odd struggle, ones that I don't know if I could have dealt with,:no:.

Three that I'm not to sure want to be named, but all the best my friends, from recent conversations I know the times are tough,:notworthy: but in my thoughts mateys.

To anyone really that is struggling my heartfelt best wishes and good luck is all.

I have indeed learnt a great deal from you and long may it reign.

Cheers Tony.

A place near some bonefishing waters for Tone:wink:,and to finally make it back to oz,because it probs means more to him than most on here

Guest guest37336
A place near some bonefishing waters for Tone:wink:,and to finally make it back to oz,because it probs means more to him than most on here

:cry::cry::cry::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::hug::hug::hug:

Guest guest37336

I would also like to think 'Kirkys' investments pick up soon.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest guest30085

A nice thread Rose and a lovely gesture, so have a :hug: and heres hoping a speedy visa for you soon.

Ahhh, theres a few people Im keeping my fingers crossed for . .

EmmaRooRoo - hoping you find your mojo back in Edinburgh, :hug:. Im sad my future wine drinking buddy wont be in Perth though if I ever get there :wink:. Pabs, I hope you can remove the frustrated seller from your status soon :hug:. Tone - I hope you and your good Mrs manage to follow your dream of returning to Oz :hug:. To the ladies on the best thread on PIO, here's a hug :hug:, some are having some difficulties at the moment.

This is starting to sound like an Oscars speech . . . . so really just want to say everyone can have a :hug::wubclub:

:laugh:Be great if we had a magic wand eh mate,who knows.... one could live on a narrow boat with squirrels darting all over the roof of ones boat

Horses vaulting said boat to get to the other side of the river,working out of ones boat which is my office as well yooooou know,the prettiest most scenic office in the world:cute:

Swanning off from england (oh my england,my liege)to the centres of fashion like milan and paris to buy stock,and eat slugs whilst ones in pareeee:wideeyed:

Then when one got home one could stop off at all the fabulous country pubs along the way,where geese,herons and pigs mingle freely with the clientelle,just like "cricket back in england" did:wubclub:

Guest guest30085
:laugh:Be great if we had a magic wand eh mate,who knows.... one could live on a narrow boat with squirrels darting all over the roof of ones boat

Horses vaulting said boat to get to the other side of the river,working out of ones boat which is my office as well yooooou know,the prettiest most scenic office in the world:cute:

Swanning off from england (oh my england,my liege)to the centres of fashion like milan and paris to buy stock,and eat slugs whilst ones in pareeee:wideeyed:

Then when one got home one could stop off at all the fabulous country pubs along the way,where geese,herons and pigs mingle freely with the clientelle,just like "cricket back in england" did:wubclub:

:notworthy::notworthy::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest guest37336

Being a 'sttuuuddeeennnttttt' now, :biglaugh:, all the best to Gill (Adonna), it would help if she didn't keep causing a riot in the student union. :shocked::biglaugh:, but the very best of British matey.:wubclub:

A nice thread Rose and a lovely gesture, so have a :hug: and heres hoping a speedy visa for you soon.

Ahhh, theres a few people Im keeping my fingers crossed for . .

EmmaRooRoo - hoping you find your mojo back in Edinburgh, :hug:. Im sad my future wine drinking buddy wont be in Perth though if I ever get there :wink:. Pabs, I hope you can remove the frustrated seller from your status soon :hug:. Tone - I hope you and your good Mrs manage to follow your dream of returning to Oz :hug:. To the ladies on the best thread on PIO, here's a hug :hug:, some are having some difficulties at the moment.

This is starting to sound like an Oscars speech . . . . so really just want to say everyone can have a :hug::wubclub:

Thanks curtain ead:hug:,.nah ive said before,your really having to put the hard yards in to get a visa,and your doing it,so best of luck!:wink:

Theres some on here who might find this thread a bit twee tbh,im a cynic myself ,but being nice is nice,and it doesnt bother me to be open about what my feelings are,and theres some dead nice people on here,so yes your right,a nice thread/gesture by Rose:wubclub:

Guest guest30085
Being a 'sttuuuddeeennnttttt' now, :biglaugh:, all the best to Gill (Adonna), it would help if she didn't keep causing a riot in the student union. :shocked::biglaugh:, but the very best of British matey.:wubclub:

:wubclub: Ah thanks Tone.

I will let you know in a few weeks if it was all worth it :shocked::dull:

:notworthy:Naw Rose you are such a Gem ,of thinking of this xx

:wubclub: My wish would be that the High risk thread on here get their dreams ( have you read their thread ):yes: a great bunch of people who help each other along !

:cute:of course pabs to get to oz so he can eat his DINNER on the beach in the dark:laugh:

There are may people who i would wish for on here and that their dreams of oz or moving back to the Uk works out for them x

If the world were a logical place, men would ride side saddle:cute:

:laugh::mad:

Thanks brides!:wink:

Guest Gothic Rose

Theres some on here who might find this thread a bit twee tbh,im a cynic myself ,but being nice is nice,and it doesnt bother me to be open about what my feelings are,and theres some dead nice people on here,so yes your right,a nice thread/gesture by Rose:wubclub:

Others opinion of twee doesn't concern me . Hell I could've started a thread calling myself Santa's Deviant Helper :wink: & still be judged for it, so Good or Bad rep doesn''t matter it's intent that counts. & if generosity of spirit distateful to some they may start their own threads.

Others opinion of twee doesn't concern me . Hell I could've started a thread calling myself Santa's Deviant Helper :wink: & still be judged for it, so Good or Bad rep doesn''t matter it's intent that counts. & if generosity of spirit distateful to some they may start their own threads.

No,i agree Rose:wubclub:,just getting my reply in first before we get the usual "sycophantic" comments off certain people,some on here are too cool to breathe dontcha know:wink:

Guest guest37336

IT'S WORKED PABS.:jiggy::jiggy:

Bonefish_headShot.jpg

Bugger, hang on a minute, I've just looked out of the window, and that ain't no Bonefish flat.:cry::cry:

Guest Gothic Rose
No,i agree Rose:wubclub:,just getting my reply in first before we get the usual "sycophantic" comments off certain people,some on here are too cool to breathe dontcha know:wink:

Then I shall grant a very special wish that those who are uptight, inhibited & closed minded will be freed from the shackles of conventional & limiting thought patterns & learn to be less judgemental & Tolerant of others !

Guest guest37336

Geez, I hope a few on here don't have their wishes come true.:no:

If so Ill be six foot under in the depths of Epping Forest,:shocked::policeman::biglaugh:

And me tone,floating face down in the mersey!:laugh: